Next‑Cart Store Migration

Next‑Cart Store Migration

by Next-Cart

Import products, orders, customers, blog posts in a few clicks

Lonia

Used this tool to migrate from WooCommerce to Shopify. Let me start by saying the support is absolutely amazing. They literally respond right away. They also went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the migration and helped me to migrate data not included on the plan. Their tech team is efficient and fast. Support is patient and will make sure you are completely satisfied. If you need a migration service, believe me. This is it.

September 2, 2020

Hi Lonia,
First of all, thank you for choosing our Shopify migration tool and service. It has been great working with you and it's great to know that you are satisfied with our service as well as our support. Finally, we wish you and your business every success in the future.
PS if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to drop us a message. Yeah we will always be here for you.
Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Scandinavia Suspension AS

Perfect app for importing products into the store. I did have a few fucked up excel files, and support team /w Martin helped me figure things out!

March 5, 2020

No matter how complicated your excel files are, we always have a solution for it. Thank you so much and have a great day :)

spare-specs.com

A+++ Highly recommended! Absolutely great app and superb customer service at half the price of what other migration services charge. They will work with you until your migration is complete to your 100% satisfaction, even if it means re-doing migrations. My migration was custom with many hiccups but they worked it out and I now have all 15+ years of customer data + order history from my previous platform. Thanks, Next-Cart!

February 22, 2020

I'm reading your feedback and feel very honored!!! If you need any helps in future for the new store, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to support you. Wish your business will be more successful...