Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

$3/month. 14-day free trial.

Vapecave1

Very happy with this app and does what its support to do with good support
they are always been helpful and answered my every request

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

I really love this app. It's helpful to see which products are in-demand and it brings in a ton of sales. Probably one of the most useful apps we are using on our site.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Vapor24 7

Good app notifications. Can be customized.

Anbmart

Now In Stock app is a great app to notify user when items are back in stock. We use it in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Tuesday Couture

This app is great so you dont miss out any potential sale. Customer support is very helpful too. Thumbs up!

Runningskirts

Great app, responsive and quick customer service. App works well.

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I have been using this app for a bit now and I love it! It's great to see what customers are wanting and helps when deciding what to re order.... this is a must have! support is quick to respond as well!

Heritage Acres Market

This app is worth every penny. Easy to set up and great customer service. Our products tend to go out of stock often. Now customers are able to sign up for email notifications and purchase when the item is back in stock!

Check it out on our page www.HeritageAcresMarket.com