Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Korean Kiwi Beauty

app displayed available products out of stock at my store. Support was useless

Hello Shiso

It doesn't work! I updated my shop twice through Transfer updates, and no emails were sent out for any of the products. I tried to email support, and emails were ignored or I was told that they were working on the issue (and never heard back from them again). Don't waste your time because it's the most affordable app, try another one that actually works and has good customer support.

Kat Scrappiness

My stopped working all of the sudden and for two weeks I've been contacting them and nobody will respond.

Eastafricana

All of a sudden it stopped working and now my products show an "unavailable" button instead of the email entry box.

Purse Clutch

I emailed the developers about installing this app to try it for the 14 day trial, but never heard a word from them. The only way I knew it was installed was that I noticed the extra charge on my Shopify account. I had asked a few customization question that were never answered.

When I checked on the installation, I noticed that it wan't working and emailed the developers immediately to see if they would uninstall the app. It's been several days with no word and an app on my site that doesn't work.

I was really hoping this would be a simple way to collect customer data on out of stock items, but it's just turned into a clunky broken add-on. Super disappointed in the lack of communication.

Rock Ribbons ~ Handmade Eco Gifts

Looked like a great app but lack of service, no reply to two emails and I've decided to remove app from my store.

Rio Ritz Boutique

Emailed support 4 times to help upload product so I can notify customers. Now will have to unload and have my IT person reload a new app where I can actually get some support if needed.

Bonny Bubbles

I initially liked the app, however the functionality on the back end for me was not working properly and that's where I got lack of service. App was installed and I needed some help as it wasn't functioning in the restock date area. I sent a message for help on this and no reply back. So I uninstalled the app and it's still remains. Why is it still there?