Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

$3/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Back in stock notification

SomaFM

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is well done and exactly what I needed. A few things you couldn't customize were easily changed by asking their support to update for you.
Compared to other "back in stock notifiers" this one is the cleanest-looking, easiest to use. Plus it's a great deal. Anyone selling stuff in Shopify should be using this app.

Bravado Designs USA

This app is soo good! It accomplishes everything we could want and more (like excluding certain variants) AND at $3, it is the best value for functionality on the shopify app store! Highly recommend it!

My Jungle Shack

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great app at a great price, support was fantastic, within a day of me requesting install/config for my site Kundan logged in and set it all up including matching it to my sites theme.

Telescopes Canada

Works very well and the support is fast and very helpful. We needed a little help getting it working in our theme and support quickly got everything set up.

Olleke Wizarding Store Brugge Sluis Maastricht London

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great little app to notify potential clients when an item is 'out of stock' instead of oversell or pre-order items or make your customers check every day. The app doesn't always work with your theme, but when you request they install it, it's fixed within no time and working properly.

ShadeBox

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app! and the support team is amazing. it would be awesome to have any integration with omnisend, klaviyo, and some other apps for email marketing

Greenery Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app, especially for the price. Support has been great and fixed the issue I was having quickly.

Affinity Bands

This app works well for what we need it to do. We had no issues with setting up and integrates with our theme flawlessly. Takes less the work and is cheap

VENUE Fashion

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

works perfect, styling options are very good and the support is awesome! must have app for a very good price!!

Shop Personalised Gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Well I do not I understand the negative reviews we have had nothing but excellent support from these guys, we changed our template emailed support and it was ready within a couple of hours

For $3 a month it's a bargain so well done to them, it works very well and sits nicely in our template TOP app far better than what we had before

Previous 1 3 4 5