Nutrition Facts

Add nutrition facts and supplement facts labels to your site

From $10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Carb Crunchers

I used this app so I would not have to upload images of nutrition facts as I thought this would look much cleaner. So far it does and I really love the app! I even required some custom adjustments so I emailed them and they were done for me very quickly. Amazing app and customer service.

Shop SlimFast

This has been an awesome way for us to build out NFPs for our sites vs. using images to show them. Support has been incredible and much appreciated. Highly recommend if you are selling food or supplements.

BODYOUTLET

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The collaboration with Screenstaring has been a real pleasure and the final result is better than we had hoped for. Screenstaring has been a committed partner who has taken ownership of our desires and challenges, if only all companies were so flexible and competent -we can only recommend a collaboration with them!!

Cree International Store

Cree International Nootropics
Wowwwww!!!!!! Love this app made my nootropics products look very professional on my shopify store.