CleverReach ‑ Email marketing

CleverReach ‑ Email marketing

by CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG

Quickly & easily send newsletters, abandoned cart mails & more

GreenUndies

We've been using the free version for 6 weeks, as we just startet with our shop and so far everything works perfectly fine.

February 15, 2021

Hi GreenUndies,

thank you for your kind and positive feedback.

We are very pleased that working with the plugin meets your expectations.

If you still have feature requests or need support, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverreach.com.

We wish you a pleasant and healthy time.

Your CleverReach team

Savage Roasters

I am using the free version. The test emails do not get received, so I send directly to the recipient with the same domain email as the website, but it still doesnt go through. I manage to send to my gmail as a recipient, not a test, but each time I do this, I need to make a copy of that email to send to my actual recipient list, leaving me with alot of the same emails in my list. There is no option to edit after an email has been sent, nor can I delete the test ones I sent to the gmail.

December 18, 2020

Hi dear Savage Roasters team,

thank you for your detailed feedback.

First of all, I can completely understand that this causes displeasure to you.

A blocked mail can have several causes.

We offer a variety of technical options to optimize the deliverability of your emails.
For example, in conjunction with our tool, setting an SPF record can improve deliverability.
Also, you can deposit a subdomain with us and use DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail).

Together with you, I would like to take a look at your individual possibilities and options in order to make the campaigns possible in an uncomplicated way.
For this reason, I have emailed you so that we can take a closer look at your concerns about unsent emails and editing and deleting sent campaigns.

We wish you a healthy time, a nice Christmas season and a pleasant end of the year.

Your CleverReach team

GS Magazin

The app is easy to use. Also suitable for beginners. Has already brought me some results. Actually a must for every shop owner.

November 5, 2019

Hi GS Magazin,

thank you so much for your positive feedback! And we totally agree with you: Email marketing is a must for every online shop owner.

Wishing you all the best for your store!

Footed Pajamas Co.

The app works extremely well. Prices are in EU since the company is based out of there but the system deliveries and manages email marketing without any issues.

October 23, 2019

Hey Footed Pajamas Co.,

we are very happy about the positive rating and wish you continued success with CleverReach®.

RZCrew

The price plan described in their website and on the app are differents... Thanks for the waste of time.

September 18, 2019

Hi RZCrew,

thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback.

Our plugin itself is free of charge and you can create a free account in CleverReach as well. In the free account you can manage up to 250 recipients and send 1000 mailings a month.

On the pricing side of the app you’ll find the notice:
„External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice. Free of charge test account available."

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us directly under support@cleverreach.com