Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Schwartz & von Halen

The app is perfect except: !ALL THAT IS MISSING NOW IS A WAY TO SHOW OUR CUSTOMERS THAT WE COMPENSATE CO2!

Bluechip Online

I am pleased with everything. Thanks to the developers for making the app, and for the friendly support. Very much recommended!

Cabooties

I'm thankful to Shopify for offering this program, and for covering fees during BFCM. The only thing I find lacking about this program is a widget/badge to let shoppers know about the program.

Pixel Home

I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best! I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best!

Skylark Vibe

I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it.

Guy Boggan

Please add the ability to add a badge/notification at checkout to show customers that the shipping of their orders are being offset, just a little icon/verified message at checkout by the shipping method. Otherwise great app!

Generator Kitchen

I give 5 stars, the support team is cooperative, highly recommend. highly recommend. highly recommend.

Home Collector

Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use. Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use.

Thunderbolt Toy

I find many US-focused dropshipping App while this one suits my niche better.
this one suits my niche better.

Sierra Linens

Great app but just like others have stated, wish it showed up on the customer's side so they know their orders are offset!!!

Previous 1 3 4