Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Laine des Iles

I installed the app to see if, like one reviewer says below, an icon showed up during checkout. I tested it - it didn't. Since customers have no way of knowing that you are really doing this, it is rather useless. For all they know, we could just be greenwashing. I would use this app 100% if there were something that showed up on the website that customers could actually see and understand the contribution being made. Until it does, I will be looking for something else.

September 29, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. As mentioned in previous reviews, an icon can show up at checkout. We were not able to replicate this issue through regular usage or re-installation. Does the icon issue persist for you after re-installing our app?

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store, we’d be happy to take a closer look with you by assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt) and log in to your account to create a support request. Thank you. -Marty, Shopify Support

Gusto and Co

This app won't install. It was on our old theme but once we upgraded and uninstalled it refuses to reinstall. There was potential but support form Shopify about why it won't install is null.

Abysm Internal

Contrary to what some previous reviews said, the little icon does show up during check out.
Overall it seems the app, icon and cause will be a nice addition to my shop.
BUT you have to be careful with your imported orders, as at the moment of writing this review it has difficulty distinguishing that recently shipped orders may have been marked as fulfilled elsewhere (Etsy, etc), and may charge you for those.
Thankfully customer service was able to sort through the initial confusions this caused and hopefully it will work as expected from now on.

Gib Rillé

Eigentlich eine ganz gut Idee, aber es wäre schön wenn der Kunde selbst sehen könnte wie viel CO2 gespart hat und man dies nach der Bestellung sehen könnte. Als Plugin in den Warenkorb integrieren oder so. Ich glaube dann wäre die App "sinnvoller". Jetzt sehe nur ich die Infos. Ist auch gut, aber bastelt doch mal ein Plug In. Kilian

The Greene Room Hair Salon

Folks, I love this App! Could you make a badge for those Stores which are using it to display it to our customers?! That would be amazing!

Schwartz & von Halen

The app is perfect except: !ALL THAT IS MISSING NOW IS A WAY TO SHOW OUR CUSTOMERS THAT WE COMPENSATE CO2!

Bluechip Online

I am pleased with everything. Thanks to the developers for making the app, and for the friendly support. Very much recommended!

Cabooties

I'm thankful to Shopify for offering this program, and for covering fees during BFCM. The only thing I find lacking about this program is a widget/badge to let shoppers know about the program.

Pixel Home

I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best! I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best!

Skylark Vibe

I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it.

Previous 1 3 4