Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Thunderbolt Toy

I find many US-focused dropshipping App while this one suits my niche better.
this one suits my niche better.

Sierra Linens

Great app but just like others have stated, wish it showed up on the customer's side so they know their orders are offset!!!

Supernova Kitchen2

Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it! Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful

Kudos Shops

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Can't ask for more!
Great service great products. Recommend. Recommend

Reveille Shop

Happy to be able to use this app. Would love it if customers could see that we offset emissions from our shipping. Let's make that happen!

shopenby

Pleaseeee create a customer facing dashboard during checkout. This would elevate the app and our shop.

V. H. Hess

I want you to give us the ability to let customers see how much impact they are potentially able to make by doing a purchase, or how much they've made after they've checked out, like on the order confirmation page for instance, so it doesn't just feel like word fluff on our web pages. overall I like the idea and glad that it's automated. It'll be 5-star once I can show customers a way that they can make an impact. Bonus if you can even give customers the option to plant a tree(s) themselves during checkout!

Portland Gear

Amazing idea and absolutely want to implement this but we need a customer facing dashboard/material to let them know how their purchase is contributing. PLEASE!

Kodiak Candle Company

This app has a lot of potential. Would easily be a 5 star app with checkout integration, a way for customers to view their contributions made, promo material for shop owners to advertise.

If updates not made anytime soon, we’ll be looking for other options. I find it silly major marketable features are missing from this app.

Previous 1 3