Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Gib Rillé

Eigentlich eine ganz gut Idee, aber es wäre schön wenn der Kunde selbst sehen könnte wie viel CO2 gespart hat und man dies nach der Bestellung sehen könnte. Als Plugin in den Warenkorb integrieren oder so. Ich glaube dann wäre die App "sinnvoller". Jetzt sehe nur ich die Infos. Ist auch gut, aber bastelt doch mal ein Plug In. Kilian

The Greene Room Hair Salon

Folks, I love this App! Could you make a badge for those Stores which are using it to display it to our customers?! That would be amazing!

Schwartz & von Halen

The app is perfect except: !ALL THAT IS MISSING NOW IS A WAY TO SHOW OUR CUSTOMERS THAT WE COMPENSATE CO2!

Bluechip Online

I am pleased with everything. Thanks to the developers for making the app, and for the friendly support. Very much recommended!

Cabooties

I'm thankful to Shopify for offering this program, and for covering fees during BFCM. The only thing I find lacking about this program is a widget/badge to let shoppers know about the program.

Pixel Home

I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best! I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best!

Skylark Vibe

I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it.

Guy Boggan

Please add the ability to add a badge/notification at checkout to show customers that the shipping of their orders are being offset, just a little icon/verified message at checkout by the shipping method. Otherwise great app!

Generator Kitchen

I give 5 stars, the support team is cooperative, highly recommend. highly recommend. highly recommend.

Home Collector

Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use. Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use.

Previous 1 3 4