Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

shopenby

Pleaseeee create a customer facing dashboard during checkout. This would elevate the app and our shop.

V. H. Hess

I want you to give us the ability to let customers see how much impact they are potentially able to make by doing a purchase, or how much they've made after they've checked out, like on the order confirmation page for instance, so it doesn't just feel like word fluff on our web pages. overall I like the idea and glad that it's automated. It'll be 5-star once I can show customers a way that they can make an impact. Bonus if you can even give customers the option to plant a tree(s) themselves during checkout!

Portland Gear

Amazing idea and absolutely want to implement this but we need a customer facing dashboard/material to let them know how their purchase is contributing. PLEASE!

eGarderoben

The idea is amazing and I love it. Also the costs are quite affordable and fair.

Unfortunately it doesn't provide a way to show this to the customers automatically. Would be useful to get some kind of logo or badge showing my store has enviro. friendly shipping. Right now the customers should take my word for that and believe me.

Having a tool, widget, code or ... to show the results would be great too.

Gladiator Fitness

Can we have a page that is created to share on our website of what we are doing to be carbon neutral as how many trees have been planted etc..

Cambio & Co.

Great initiative. Would that be possible to get details on what specific projects are being funded with Pachama? How was the $3.6 per ton decided?

April 24, 2020

The app is currently funding Pachama’s Jarí Para REDD+ Avoided Unplanned Deforestation project. This is a Verified Carbon Standard certified project that will be verified by Pachama using their machine learning, satellite imaging, and remote monitoring technology. The $3.60 per ton price covers the project costs to protect the existing forest, increase the biomass through improved forest management practices, and verify the project’s progress.