Displays estimated delivery
Displays the estimated delivery date on the product page
Estimate by Customer's Zipcode
Your customers can get shipping estimates for their area by simply entering area code/ zip code
Rules for individual product
You could make customize rules for special products
About Estimated Shipping Date
Internet shoppers want their items as fast as possible. They are far more likely to buy something if they know it’ll arrive on time. Estimated Shipping Date will set estimated delivery date message. Your customers can get shipping estimates for their area by entering area code/ zip code.
Why should you use Estimated Shipping Date?
- It’s easy to use with no dead time
- It works the way you want it to
- Add estimated delivery date to product page: You can set estimated delivery date message for all products or specified products.
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers ZIP code: Display information based on customer’s ZIP code (Shipping fee & time; Courier Information, etc.).
- Add estimated delivery date based on customers country: automatically get customer’s country address, show information based on that address and your countries list.
- Set weekly day off and special day off in year: let your customer know when your shop is not available for shipping.
- Customize information’s display details like date format; display position; text’s color and size; label setting…
- 100% Mobile Friendly App: Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support: Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
- 7 Days Free Trial: We offer a 7-days free trial so you can experience its great features before deciding to buy.
Developers of Omega Team are very passionate to develop Shopify's solutions for integration. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify's apps for merchants.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 29 reviews
Most recent reviews
Do not install a horrible, scary App. First of all, it does not save changes. and see what I found.
Instead of Friday, April 26 2020 it's showing .... Pazar, Nisan?????
Order today within 21 : 48 : 19 and you will receive before Pazar, Nisan 26, 2020
What is Pazar, Nisan??????? Are you kidding?
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked and seen you are setting the language of date to Turkish, so the date is displayed in Turkish format.
Could you please change the option on Settings / Date Config / Language
MDY Kiddy Shop
do not install, google ads will manage your website for : mallware or unwanted software. it ruined my ads campaigns.. 1 star for you boys.. even after you delete de app it is still somewhere.
Thanks for your feedback!
I was thinking that there was some misunderstanding here, Firstly, I assure you that our application is completely clean, we always run protect software and scan virus regularly. I don't think a google ads warning can accurately assess the problem, it's not a dedicated search and removal software.
If possible, could you please install and send us some relevant information on this issue, I will check.
Second thing: Our app doesn't add any code or script to your theme at all, so when uninstalling it won't have anything in your store, you say when you delete the app. It still exists on the store you are not right, I confirm this problem.
I am really sad and disappointed in your review, I don't think it reflects exactly what our app can do.
I hope you have an intuitive look and an accurate assessment of the application.
Omega Team Support
One of the very first apps that we install on our site. Running for almost a year now. If you are made to order like us. This is a great app that keeps in step with providing your customer's with estimated delivery dates.
The app makes a clear display of when the customer can expect to receive the product throughout the checkout process. Also links to your shipping policy. It shows up on the order status page after order and we asked for it to be put on the account page. Took support lest then 15 minutes to fulfill the request. Who doesn't like to work with a company like that?