Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Luccardo Italian Treats

5 stars. Simple and easy to use dashboard. Helpful and quick response to queries and very fairly priced in comparison to others. Does exactly what it says. Recommend.

Kusher®

5 stars app, 5 stars support! Really recommend it to grow sales and have less customers questions concerning delivery time.

NSE Imports

Easy to install and after a few minutes I got the hang of configuring it.

A nice feature request would be the ability to add our own icons instead of the small selection. They work but don't look super awesome, if we could upload our own or embed as base64 into a textbox then that would really cool.

Update 19/06: Had a small issue with the app but Kien got it sorted for me. Great service.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
These are some of the default icons for customers to choose from, our app has supported the emoji icon and font awesome, you can copy and add this with text on the message.

Regards,
Omega team support

Mercado de Vinos

Great app, really easy to install and use. It has a lot of options to customize. Had a small problem with my theme but it was solved in minutes, excellent support.

Large Lad Clothing

We needed some help to make an edit on our theme and the support staff were quick to assist us and correct the problem.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Did exactly what I wanted it to do and looks perfect on my website. Installation was Easy! Customer Service was amazing! Helped me edit the css to customise for my store. 5 Stars! Highly recommend. Thank you :)

www.katiejdesignandevents.com.au

Dolly-france

Je suis très satisfait de leur service!! répondre ultra rapide merci! Prestation de qualité. L'application est très utile

The Jelly Wax

This app is excellent! The only thing is I wish it was an option to put the date in this format without the year at the end : April 7

awsomu

Do not install a horrible, scary App. First of all, it does not save changes. and see what I found.

Instead of Friday, April 26 2020 it's showing .... Pazar, Nisan?????

Order today within 21 : 48 : 19 and you will receive before Pazar, Nisan 26, 2020

What is Pazar, Nisan??????? Are you kidding?

April 3, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked and seen you are setting the language of date to Turkish, so the date is displayed in Turkish format.
Could you please change the option on Settings / Date Config / Language