Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Riah Marie Designs

This app does everything i need it to do!! Amazing . Very helpful to my customers and myself. Customer service is fast and very helpful as well

MPdresses

This is a very good app, I need it. I will be more satisfied if it loads faster. Give you 4 points.

heyzindagi.in

I love the app and solution quality. It allows one to customise really well as per the nature of the business. This should be a part of every store that relies on delivery timelines and customisations for large product ranges across geographies. The level of flexibility and support is 'awesome' to say the least.
you can check it in action on our website www.heyzindagi.in

Mildan Market Inc.

Love this app. It does exactly what I needed it to do. Support is quick and responsive with clear instructions.

URBANLIFE

It is exactly the application that I needed, excellent application, very easy to use and very useful.

Funda Mágica

This app does exacly what I wanted! In the beginning it showed the estimated shipping times to a certain country. But I wanted to show a specific flag using geolocation detection. The customer support was so great and fast, and Kien helped me set it all up. I really recommend this app!

Leather & Co

App works perfectly, and the customer support is amazing. I was having an issue and Kien resolved it within the hour. Thank you so much

hoggemogge

I used this app and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to work professionally on e-commerce. The customer service was amazing. I was looking for a specific feature that could not found anywhere and by just asking them their professional developers satisfied my requirement exactly as I was asking for. This really surprised me. I installed this app after they customize the app as per my request and I would keep it for sure as this app has the features for estimate time that you cannot find anywhere else in shopify.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Having an estimated shipping date is critical to any e-commerce business. We feel the "Estimated Shipping Date" plugin hits a 5-star on multiple levels
- configurable shipping dates
- a simple admin interface
- great front-end functionality
- COD checking!
- a good price point for the value offered by the plugin

The most notable plus for us has been the phenomenal support offered by the developer.

Highly recommended.

Whipped Up Wonderful

So far so good. I like that I can choose special days off. With the holidays and taking off a week, it can really help customers know when they can expect their goodies.

Previous 1