Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date | Reviews

by Omega

The shipping calculator estimates delivery date, shipping time

LeanLight

Great customer service! Through the chat feature, Anna and others at Estimated Shipping Date were able to customized the app to match my site's font, size and spacing within an hour. Very pleased!!

December 3, 2021

Hi LeanLight,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Anna, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!

Garadry

The app is really useful for us, and the customer service was very helpful - Anna was very quick to respond to my enquiries, and the developer Loc was happy to help to make changes when the app didn't work as expected. Thanks a lot!

November 26, 2021

Hi Garadry,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Anna and Loc to give them the recognition that he deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

MUSUBI KILN

That's a very simple app but working very well. There were so many inquiries about when it would be delivered, but thanks to the display of this app, it has been reduced.

November 26, 2021

Hi MUSUBI KILN,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be helpful.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

Partify Canada

We used this app to display estimated delivery times for our customers, and its working fine. Lots of customization from the support team is needed and they are doing a great job till now. Thanks alot Anna for offering brilliant customer service.

November 24, 2021

Hi Partify Canada,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!

Stick With Me Sweets

i use this app on my site and it is very helpful. customer service is also very good. very fast response.

November 17, 2021

Hi Stick With Me Sweets,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

ComeBackDude

The support is very helpful and able to assist me with my queries. I love how they manage my concerns.

November 15, 2021

Hi ComeBackDude,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

nunchi

Easy to install and use. Also ran into an issue and customer support was great and timely in fixing it!

November 15, 2021

Hi nunchi,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Partify

This is a fantastic app. It's extremely powerful and it can change your sales drastically when set up right. The customer service is second to none. Anna, one of their main account representatives, has gone far and above expectations in order to satisfy our account. 10/10 would recommend!!!!

November 14, 2021

Hi Partify,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega/ We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

Objecta Store

Support is awesome. Anna and Loc helped me with a sensitive issue on my product page. It was fast and accurate. Thank you very much for your attention and help.

November 9, 2021

Hello Objecta Store!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.
Have a great day!

Mai's Secrets

L’application est exactement comme je le souhaitais. Il m’aide à mettre une date de livrasion pour des produits sur mesure. En plus le détail s’affiche dans le panier et les confirmations de commande. Mes clientes adorent ! Enfin le service client est excellent très réactif et efficace. Merci beaucoup ! The app is exactly what I wanted. It helps me to set a delivery date for custom products. The details are also displayed in the shopping cart and the order confirmations. My customers love it! The customer service is excellent, very responsive and efficient. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2021

Hi Mai's Secrets,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!