Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Funda Mágica

This app does exacly what I wanted! In the beginning it showed the estimated shipping times to a certain country. But I wanted to show a specific flag using geolocation detection. The customer support was so great and fast, and Kien helped me set it all up. I really recommend this app!

Leather & Co

App works perfectly, and the customer support is amazing. I was having an issue and Kien resolved it within the hour. Thank you so much

hoggemogge

I used this app and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to work professionally on e-commerce. The customer service was amazing. I was looking for a specific feature that could not found anywhere and by just asking them their professional developers satisfied my requirement exactly as I was asking for. This really surprised me. I installed this app after they customize the app as per my request and I would keep it for sure as this app has the features for estimate time that you cannot find anywhere else in shopify.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Having an estimated shipping date is critical to any e-commerce business. We feel the "Estimated Shipping Date" plugin hits a 5-star on multiple levels
- configurable shipping dates
- a simple admin interface
- great front-end functionality
- COD checking!
- a good price point for the value offered by the plugin

The most notable plus for us has been the phenomenal support offered by the developer.

Highly recommended.

Whipped Up Wonderful

So far so good. I like that I can choose special days off. With the holidays and taking off a week, it can really help customers know when they can expect their goodies.

paperwhimsy

This is a sweet app and exactly what I was looking for.

Originally, the one downside for me was that you had to add products singly as they did not have collections functionality. After trading emails with Kien, they worked very hard to add collections functionality so there is now the option to add estimated ship times by single products OR collections.

These folks at Omega get a standing ovation from me and five very well-earned stars.

Great customer service, terrific app! LOVE it.

Kinky Toy Store

Good app that will be very valuable to many stores. Support was quick to respond and help set up the app. This is a low-cost app which provides a great service to our customers.

Kidstoyswarehouse

Installed the app. Still going through few refinement but the developer is very responsive to fix bugs. Cant wait to use the full functionality.

Rings Emporium

Would recommend. So easy to use. Can Set delivery date per product especially on pre-order items or back orders. Does what I need

1 3 Next