Omega Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blue Room

Location Mexico

La aplicacion sirve para mostrar los tiempos de entrega, se pueden personalizar segun el tiempo con etiquetas, es muy util. La recomiendo bastante y el equipo de soporte y desarrolladores que tienen, son muy atentos y te resuelven las dudas.

May 5, 2022

¡Eres fabuloso! ✨ Muchas gracias por sus elogios y amables palabras. Estamos muy agradecidos por clientes como usted y apreciamos mucho que use nuestra aplicación 🥰 Si necesita más ayuda en el camino, no dude en hacérnoslo saber. Aquí en Omega, mantener contentos a nuestros clientes es nuestra prioridad número uno. 🍻
Salud,
Equipo de atención al cliente de Omega

Lando

Location Moldova

Very good support from Anna.App is work very good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

May 5, 2022

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! ✨ We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! 🍻
Cheers,
Anna

Normod

Needed a custom adjustment to the code and the support team replied real quick and told me that they will be making the adjustment for our store! great support, definitely looking forward to use the app.

April 18, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Estimated Shipping Date app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

VM Aquatics

Highly recommended.
I tried a few apps without having much luck until I found this one.
It's simple to use but has lots of advanced features if you have more complex needs.
Support is very helpful and fast to respond.

March 18, 2022

Hi VM Aquatics

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

MBMSPORT

I have been using this app for several months now and have had a great time! every time I had a request it was always fulfilled, great app and development team!

March 2, 2022

Hi MBMSPORT

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Treneverse

Anna was extremely helpful. In addition to this, the app is an ideal way to display your shipping times in a professional manner. Highly recommended! The service I received from one customer service agent, which I am not going to mention by name, was merely negligible and unsupportive, to the point where I was about to delete the app, until I came across another agent who was super helpful, and finally Anna who provided the best service. As a result, I have decided to stay since I was able to receive all the assistance I needed to get everything setup easily and well.

February 28, 2022

Hi Treneverse

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

TIA Trends

It's exactly what I needed to organize my shipping times and convey more transparency to customers. At first it didn't integrate well with my theme, but the lightning-fast customer service team went ahead and promptly fixed it for me.

February 28, 2022

Hi TIA Trends

All the best!

WELLVY wellness products Estore

Great App with very good customer service. recommended if you want to set different options for local and international shipping

February 10, 2022

Hi WELLVY wellness products Estore

Waveband Communications

Great app. Easy installation and use. Support helped with moving the message where I wanted it. They were very helpful and fast. I recommend this app.

January 28, 2022

Hi Waveband Communications

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Access Beauty Aesthetics

Great App! simple to use but very effective and the customer service is fab. Very efficient. I had a problem with one of the settings and Joyce from customer service was quick to help me with it.

January 26, 2022