Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date | Reviews

by Omega

The shipping calculator estimates delivery date, shipping time

Diecast Model Centre

Love this app. Very comprehensive features, among which is the ability to set different delivery estimates for each individual delivery option. It was easy to install and set up, but I wanted the design to fit in with our site design and Anna sorted it all out in no time. Excellent app with excellent support who really care.

November 3, 2021

Hello Diecast Model Centre!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you.

All The Little Wins

After experiencing technical issues (a clash with another app on my store) I received truly outstanding customer support from Anna, and great technical support from Loc, who created a custom line of code and added it to the app for me within 20 minutes - fully solving my problem. I'm very impressed so far.

November 1, 2021

Hello All The Little Wins,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Anna & Mr. Loc. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Sky Design Budapest

Thanks Anna for her quick response that help fix my problem in a short time. Super easy-to-use app, definitely recommend. Thanks again, you have made my day ;)

October 29, 2021

Hi

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Real Aquatics

Fantastic app - they also recently improved it by letting you turn on/off the timer for whichever product group you have created.
Definitely recommend.

October 29, 2021

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Ana Hana Flower

The customer service of this is one of the best i have experience, Anna was patient and was able to assist us in our customisation as per we require. Kudos to the team at Omega, the Apps does work well for us, with some minor hiccups in the onboarding phase.

October 26, 2021

Hello Ana Hana Flower!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team, especially Anna. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

Thank you again and have a good day!

Ashtray Planet

Started using this app, figuring out everything by myself. But they have a great support team if you need any customization. Just tell them your request, and they will come back with super clear instructions what/how to do, and a piece of code to paste at the specified location. Truly impressed. Thanks Mia, Trong and Minh. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

October 6, 2021

Hi Ashtray Planet,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team member is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Best regards,

PuntoHotel

easy app to use, wonderful features and it really works perfectly.. wonderful support always fixing issues

October 4, 2021

Hi PuntoHotel,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Me Loovely

Very flexible app, well worth considering if you want to apply delivery estimates at a product level. Customer Support really knowledgeable and responsive.

October 4, 2021

Hi Me Loovely,

American Coffee Club

I installed this app and it didn't quite meet my needs. I contacted support and spoke to Ngoc quite a lot who from the outset was extremely helpful and supportive. This company really cares about their app and this is clear in their customer support. The team managed to work on a solution for my problem and the turnaround time was excellent with everything implemented straight away. Thank you :)

August 12, 2021

Hi American Coffee Club,

Fantastic Figure

great app with great customer support very useful and I will be using it for the long run thanks again guys for the customization you provided me

August 12, 2021