Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

BodyHeal

Great app and team! Have always been very helpful with any changes or help that I needed. Keep it up!

CosmeticBaba

This app is amazing and this app different in a good way that we can configure different estimated delivery dates for different zone even using pin codes list. Also, the support is really helpful in giving customization and I really recommend them to anyone looking for best estimated delivery app.

humane.jp

I wanted to make some changes, but the company was very quick to respond to my inquiries and I felt that I could trust them. Thank you!

Real Pets

fantastic app that basically did everything I needed with great support if you need minor display changes. Thumbs up.

Diaper Dabbler

Great app! Well worth the cost, it helped my conversion to be able to show the customers on the product page when it might arrive. Support is great as well, quick to respond and fix an issue I was having. 5 stars!

Harvest Bundle

This App is bang on. I thought there wouldn't be anything out there for my needs as my store is very unique. But bingo - works like a dream. Highly recommend and customers love it.

Steel & Grey

Great app, the admin works well too. There is a fair amount of customisation available and it works pretty well. Support were very helpful when I messaged them and they resolved my issue quickly. I would prefer if you could have a a different message for each rule - you have to choose countdown for all of them if that is the initial selection you make. Really happy with it so far though.

partners.kchilites.com

Customer support was very helpful in explaining specific functionality. App works as expected! Extremely useful in managing lead times.

JAPAN KUTANI SHOP

The location of the "Estimated Date" did not seem to be reflected well when using a custom theme. But when I contacted them via messenger, they quickly worked with the tech team to solve the problem.

KNUS Home Decor

We love this app for our store. Works very well to manage customers expectations about when they can expect their item to be dispatched. It even reflects on the customer's order confirmation so they can refer back to it and also pulls through on our orders on Shopify so we can see when it needs to be shipped! Well done guys on an amazing app! Highly recommend and amazing price.