Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

The app wasn't working with my theme, so I deleted it. However, Kien, a customer service rep reached out to me within minutes and fixed the problem! Amazing customer service and amazing app. Thank you so much Omega team! :)

December 23, 2019

Thank you! If you have any questions or issues to solve, please let us know: contact@omegatheme.com, we'll very happy to help

Try Smart Lock

The app does what I need, which is show estimation by country, at first app seemed little time consuming but the developer applied all the changes that I asked for quickly to improve the usability

AffinityBands

This app is really easy to use, adds a little touch to our e-commerce website. There's also options for a bit of putting your own code in there also. The team is also super helpful & responsive. I like that you can chat with them via msgr also.

GotItHere.com

Amazing customer service, brilliant app! I never write reviews because I don't want my competitor's to find out about great apps, but this one deserves it. I had several design requests, because I'm a perfectionist and wanted everything to run ideally on my site. The customer service was amazing and all of my requests were handled promptly, professionally and the changes explained in full. I've never had such a great experience before and really can't say enough. World class software, out of this world service, great job guys!

Dolls of Venus

Works flawlessly, good customer support, and definitely worth the relatively small fee for great value.

Theshirtfactory

Very fast load on a product page. Customer supports response quick also quick resolve issues.
Thanks.

Distons

Very useful app to give customers an estimated delivery date on the product pages. Support always very quick to help resolve any issues.

LeeFed

I rarely leave reviews but this one deserves 5 stars for a simple but effective app that is easy to function and does what you need it to do. Cost wise it is worth it.

PUGDOGGY

I just want to try hope it will help me. But i like the Application. Shipping information is important for customers

corsetdeal.com

I have been using it on my 3 shopify stores. Great app, easy to setup and user friendly. My customers are well informed about estimated delivery date.
Support is outstanding, very quick and helpful. Really recommend this app