Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Access Beauty Aesthetics

Great App! simple to use but very effective and the customer service is fab. Very efficient. I had a problem with one of the settings and Joyce from customer service was quick to help me with it.

January 26, 2022

Hi Access Beauty Aesthetics

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Katziela

Amazing app! it helped us a lot to determine shipping dates and our customers are more comfortable and they see that.

January 25, 2022

Hi Katziela,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Mibù

Very nice and functional app. You can customize it quickly and easily. Customer service is very accurate and fast Well done!

January 16, 2022

Hi Mibù,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one.
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

LittleCharactersStore

This is a great app. So user friendly and does exactly what it meant to do. So many options to make the message stands out. Anna and Dev from Omega has been amazing. the best support i have got from an app so far. Definitely recommend if you want to win your customers trust on delivery dates. well done :)

January 12, 2022

Hi LittleCharactersStore

Jaca

This app is incredible, easy to use.
They have incredible customer service and they replay quickly.
I want to thank Malak, she helped me a lot with all my doubts, they are an excellent team.

January 11, 2022

Hi Jaca
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Teezalo

I was looking for an app that could help customers see the shipping time of our products better and this app helped me do that. Thank Omega team!

January 5, 2022

Hi Teezalo

XGIMI Official Store Global

I used this app to help me show the shipping message on product, cart and checkout page, I think it is very helpful. The most important feature is that it can show shipping message on order information which can help us deal with a lots of customer complaints. By the way, I think its customer service is also very good.

December 29, 2021

Hi XGIMI Official Store Global,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Del Tambo

It's the cheapest app for delivery time, and it does what it says, the developer and customer service is great and fast, so it completes my expectation, i totally recommend it

December 19, 2021

Hi Del Tambo

theranchflytrap

Amazing app! Joyce and Loc were super helpful getting me set up :) Thanks guys! Highly recommend this app

December 15, 2021

Hi

Azmaar

I wanted to put the widget in a specific place. The service i got was sweet and fast (thanks to Anna), and they succeed to do exactly what i wanted.

December 12, 2021

Hi Azmaar,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Anna to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,