Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Used by God Clothing

I used this app to add the estimated delivery range to my product page and in the cart. It allowed me to add different estimated shipping dates to products, collections, and vendors. It's really easy to configure. Although I had a problem adding some products to a shipping method, technical support was able to jump right in and resolve the issue. This app definitely helps set expectations with your customers and builds trust.

BondiBeautyau

Does not provide any documents.
I need to use a custom position but it never describes how to set the custom position for it.

September 3, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. Our app will automatically display the position option with a field in the settings part, however, for some custom theme, the app will not be able to detect. Our app document also provided you with 4 choices of estimated date position, but it seems that it is not clear enough for you to check. We have immediately contacted you via email and phone call, but it seems that you haven't installed the app back so that our tech could help you right away.

If you need our support, please contact us via email: contact@omegatheme.com, we wish to have a chance to help you.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Omega Support

Joaillerie Edenn.com

Application qui fonctionne bien. Un grand merci à Kien. Support très réactif qui a corrigé mon problème en moins d'une heure.

Supreme Phone Gadgets

They provided quick customer service when I sent them an email. They guided me through the steps thoroughly.

Electricabike

really good service. Anytime that I have a consult or I need a change on my store, they are fast and offer a very kind support. Thanks!!

527 Photo

This app is definitely increasing our sales and improving the conversion rate! We love being able to give our customers a delivery estimate right on the product page. The customer service is excellent, too! They respond quickly and fix issues, which rarely happens. The $4.99/mo fee is affordable and worth it!

Tashkila

just installed this app! been looking for something like this and finally found it. easy to use! and customer service was fast in helping me with some issues.

Class Keto

App works well. But the best part is the support, this is my first shopify store and support helped with all my questions. Correcting my mistakes. And was there for me on chat immediately. Thank you!!

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Luccardo Italian Treats

5 stars. Simple and easy to use dashboard. Helpful and quick response to queries and very fairly priced in comparison to others. Does exactly what it says. Recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5