Omega Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Partify Canada

We used this app to display estimated delivery times for our customers, and its working fine. Lots of customization from the support team is needed and they are doing a great job till now. Thanks alot Anna for offering brilliant customer service.

November 24, 2021

Hi Partify Canada,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Anna, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

Stick With Me Sweets

Time spent using app About 3 years

i use this app on my site and it is very helpful. customer service is also very good. very fast response.

November 17, 2021

Hi Stick With Me Sweets,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

ComeBackDude

The support is very helpful and able to assist me with my queries. I love how they manage my concerns.

November 15, 2021

Hi ComeBackDude,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

nunchi

Easy to install and use. Also ran into an issue and customer support was great and timely in fixing it!

November 15, 2021

Hi nunchi,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Partify

This is a fantastic app. It's extremely powerful and it can change your sales drastically when set up right. The customer service is second to none. Anna, one of their main account representatives, has gone far and above expectations in order to satisfy our account. 10/10 would recommend!!!!

November 14, 2021

Hi Partify,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega/ We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

Objecta Store

Location Brazil

Support is awesome. Anna and Loc helped me with a sensitive issue on my product page. It was fast and accurate. Thank you very much for your attention and help.

November 9, 2021

Hello Objecta Store!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.
Have a great day!

Mai's Secrets

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

L’application est exactement comme je le souhaitais. Il m’aide à mettre une date de livrasion pour des produits sur mesure. En plus le détail s’affiche dans le panier et les confirmations de commande. Mes clientes adorent ! Enfin le service client est excellent très réactif et efficace. Merci beaucoup ! The app is exactly what I wanted. It helps me to set a delivery date for custom products. The details are also displayed in the shopping cart and the order confirmations. My customers love it! The customer service is excellent, very responsive and efficient. Thank you so much!

November 5, 2021

Hi Mai's Secrets,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

Diecast Model Centre

Love this app. Very comprehensive features, among which is the ability to set different delivery estimates for each individual delivery option. It was easy to install and set up, but I wanted the design to fit in with our site design and Anna sorted it all out in no time. Excellent app with excellent support who really care.

November 3, 2021

Hello Diecast Model Centre!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you.

All The Little Wins

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

After experiencing technical issues (a clash with another app on my store) I received truly outstanding customer support from Anna, and great technical support from Loc, who created a custom line of code and added it to the app for me within 20 minutes - fully solving my problem. I'm very impressed so far.

November 1, 2021

Hello All The Little Wins,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Anna & Mr. Loc. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Sky Design Budapest

Location Hungary

Thanks Anna for her quick response that help fix my problem in a short time. Super easy-to-use app, definitely recommend. Thanks again, you have made my day ;)

October 29, 2021

Hi

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!