4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its fast search functionality, user-friendly interface, and affordability. It's particularly praised for its unique features like spelling correction, metafield detection, and product previews. Many appreciate its easy installation, detailed settings, and compatibility with third-party apps. The free plan for businesses with less than 250 products is also valued. The customer service is described as responsive and helpful. Merchants find it beneficial for enhancing search performance and speed, and offering useful analytics and customization options.

March 13, 2024

Excellent well priced app.

CASA Online store
Over 4 years using the app
January 22, 2024

I am new user of yours but this app is really helpfull. Thank You for this app

Sohrai Fashion
India
4 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are finding our app really useful. Being a new user, your feedback is extremely valuable for us to continue improving and providing the best possible experience for our customers. Once again, thank you for choosing our app!

November 15, 2023

Switched over from Searchanise and have loved it, the free plan is excellent as I have less than 250 products in my store. I am so thankful they have a free plan available for small shop owners. When I reached out to customer service they were helpful and fast to get to me, I can appreciate that too! Thank you for this much needed addition!

Loving Essential Oils
About 2 months using the app
August 30, 2023

Works and was a breeze to install. Works and was a breeze to install. Works and was a breeze to install.

Mills Equipment Company, Inc.
About 17 hours using the app
January 18, 2022

I've used this app for a good number of years now, very dependable, and support, if needed, are brilliant.

PATCHERS
Over 5 years using the app
November 4, 2021

Works as it should, a lot better than Shopify's own search bar. We like the feature where the apps corrects for spelling mistakes.
Support was fast in response and offered a good solution to the search result page being full page width on desktop. Might be nice if users can alter the width of the results page themselves. I can recommend the app!

Perfume Lounge
Netherlands
About 4 years using the app
December 9, 2022

It's fast and reliable, easy to install and inexpensive (free for smaller product catalogues). The tech support answered my questions instantly and provided a custom solution. I am impressed!
Max, web developer

Cerascreen CH
Germany
Almost 4 years using the app
December 25, 2022

We've been using this search app for a little over three years now and highly recommend it. The search is fast and works well. The support team is also responsive and has gone above and beyond to help us get their search app to play nice with other third-party apps we've installed.

Gnomish Bazaar
Over 3 years using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback here!
Nice to hear that you found our app useful to you.
It was our pleasure to assist you!

November 11, 2021

Fantastic, fast and very detailed search results. Excellent and easier experience for the customer, and a dream for the merchant. And if you have less than 500 products, it’s free!

Golden Greens Organic Ltd
Over 2 years using the app
April 18, 2022

The Omega app works great and looks very professional. The customer support is awesome and always assists when needed. :-)

Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings