Omnistar Affiliate Software

Omnistar Affiliate Software

by Omnistar Affiliate Software

Increase traffic and sales with affiliate software made easy

Execuchair

I was able to get this app setup without the help of my developer which is a big plus. I also really love the social sharing features which allows my affiliates to easily share their referral link across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Procookware

I found this app to be very user friendly and easy to setup. I really liked the getting started wizard that stepped my through the initial setup.

bedsheetsunlimited

I found the setup process very easy and straight forward. I'm really excited to launch my affiliate program and get my affiliates to start promoting my products.

glasswaredepot

This app is really easy to setup and use. They also have great support and were there to answer any questions that I had during the setup process.

gymclotheswarehouse

Setting up this software was really easy to do. I was able to get it going and started recruiting affiliates right away. Their support is also awesome. They were one of the only affiliate software companies that I found that offer phone support.

PlutoShirts

The Omnistar Affiliate software was very easy to setup and configure. I was able to get up and running in just a few minutes. Their support team was also very responsive to any questions I had. I'm really excited about all the new affiliates that have just signed up that are now promoting my products!

shop LAVENK

I had a great experience with the customer support... Very pleased.

Koastal Surf to Street - Longboards

Works great and easy to use Dashboard. Thanks.

Foreclosure Guide

Omnistar Affiliate Software integration was perfect with my Shopify store. I like the fact that I got the software by hitting the install button, so I did not have to worry about the integration. I like the fact that their support is good and was able to answer any questions and they have great resources when you become a customer. Overall I recommend Omnistar Affiliate Software to any Shopify customers.

1 3 Next