Marketplace Listing automation
Automate the creation of listings on marketplaces such as ebay, amazon and keep them in sync with Shopify in real time
Order Fulfilment from Shopify
Orders from marketplaces are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfilment with your existing processes
Optimise, change product data
Change product data (e.g price, title, description) in marketplace listings without changing it in Shopify
Get selling on Australia's key marketplaces with Omnivore
Keen to sell your products on other websites like eBay, Amazon, Catch and Trade Me?
Install the Omnivore app for a quick and easy way to connect to eBay.com.au, amazon.com.au, trademe.co.nz, catch.co.nz, Google Shopping and westfield.com.au
Omnivore will automatically create and update listings on the marketplaces of your choice and any orders will be sent back to your Shopify store for fulfillment. We automate everything and make sure that your listings, stock levels and orders are all syncing with your Shopify store.
Features to make selling easier
- Choose which products you want to sell and where; Product listings are automatically created and updated
- Change products for the marketplace. You can change the price, the title, the description, add or remove images via Omnivore without impacting Shopify
- Orders are sent to Shopify for fulfilment then once the order is shipped, we provide the update the order status on the marketplace
- Choose marketplace categories to list your products in the right place
- Don't oversell a product and get negative feedback, set up stock buffers instead
- Keep inventory synced across all channels with frequent updates to inventory
- Increase the basket size at checkout with product bundles
- Improve search rankings with custom product titles
- Merchandise your products with the right pricing and shipping options to sell more with our product group and promotions features
Omnivore currently supports the following:
- Google Shopping Feeds
Omnivore specialises in the Australian and New Zealand marketplaces. We work closely with marketplaces to get you set up and selling.
- google shopping
Pricing 30-day free trial
USD$74.95/month or 1% of sales, whichever is greater
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 6 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Hippie House
I am still on the free trial stage but have got everything set up now and the software is much better than what I've used in the past. The ability to list on catch, amazon and eBay is also extremely helpful; much cheaper than having individual apps for each!
Further more the support I've received from Fern is above and beyond. Not only super friendly but extremely helpful as well. She has contacts within eBay and contacted them directly in regards to an issue we had with them. No other app support team has done that for us before and when I try and contact eBay directly myself I could never resolve the issue as if you've dealt with them in the past you'll know their support team for sellers is pretty horrible.
Anyway if you're a complex eCommerce store with multiple marketplaces then I highly recommend this software!
The Watch Factory Australia
We use this app to sell on the Catch Marketplace. Integration was easy and their team were extremely supportive at the start. Omnivore has been a godsend in integrating Catch with Omnivore with the syncing of orders and products. There have been a fair few issues, bugs and errors and ongoing support has been mixed.
Perfume Clearance Centre
I have found this app very easy to use and has performed well since we started using it around 18 months ago. More importantly, the customer service from the company has been faultless from day one - they respond quickly and often go out of their way to resolve difficulties that may arise from time to time with the marketplaces we sell in. 10 out 10 in my opinion.