OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

Very easily synced my inventory to OnBuy. The product profiling feature is also a plus. My orders are also synced to my store. Great app - all Cedcommerce apps are awesome! Our company has become like family with Cedcommerce, we have 5 of their apps.

Onsquare

Great group of folks. Always on hand to help with any problems. Their response times are especially impressive. Highly recommended.

Plants By Post

Fantastic app and team they are always willing to help and will help you through the whole process. I have 2 other apps with this company and am very impressed with their service. Fantastic people and first class app.

November 19, 2020

Dear Plant by Post

We at team CedCommerce are extremely thankful to you, Plants by Post, for leaving us such a heavenly review.
Client satisfaction has always been our primary goal and for that we are available 24x7 making substantial efforts to meet desires like yours. It gave us immense pleasure to hear that you are very impressed with our service. We will strive to continue on this path and all we desire from your end is to stay connected with us along these lines.

Much appreciated and Regards.
Team CedCommerce.

6TN

I've used this app from day 1 and here is my experience. The app was buggy and needed some things ironed out but was overall functional. The team at CED have since sorted the problems and it runs all day long and does exactly what it says on the tin - imports orders from Onbuy and allows you to sell there with little or no hassle. I'm sure further improvements will also be made over time. I use CED for a few apps and find them all to do what they are supposed to.

November 19, 2020

Dear 6TN
We are really glad to hear that you found our app useful. 'Streamlining the way of selling' is what we do best and your valuable feedback helped us improve our app even more. We assure to keep updating our services and apps on a regular basis to make your selling campaign friction-less.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. We are more than willing to hear in case you have any further concerns.

Regards
Team CedCommerce

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This app is great, the team assisted me with all my questions. I know the app is new, so it was a little bit confusing for me in the beginning but with the help of a ced rep, all my questions and concerns were answered. My products were able to be listed within a few days of installation. The ced team helped me in creating the proper profiles and choosing the correct categories for my products. They would even skype and Whatsapp with me to provide better assistance. As with all my ced apps the ced team is always responsive and ready to help me. Now I don't have to worry about over selling my products.
Thank you for another great app CED!

October 10, 2020

Greetings from CedCommerce!

Your words mean a lot to us.Thank you for your appreciation. We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features to don't need to spend hours setting up your business on the OnBuy marketplace. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your OnBuy account so that your products get listed quickly on OnBuy. We put customer satisfaction as our priority and our support team is there to help you 24*7.

Thanks & best regards