4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse functionality, and affordability. They value its features such as pop-ups, email and SMS marketing, upsell options, and customization capabilities. Merchants report increased sales and conversions, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's ability to recover abandoned carts, engage customers, and provide analytics is also praised. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants find the app efficient, time-saving, and offering good value, especially for beginners and small businesses.

May 15, 2024

an amazing app for popups on your website. great customer service. highly recommend it

Laverz
24 days using the app
March 15, 2024

I absolutely loved my experience with the support team. I just had some technical problems, and not only they made the fix a breeze, but I managed to learn new stuff as well. I want to thank Rissa in particular. She was the one helping me out there - friendly, speedy, and accurate. Much appreciated.

Maya Wear
3 months using the app
April 11, 2024

The best app and support on Shopify!

ZIYA
Sweden
24 days using the app
May 6, 2024

This guys are simply awesome, they helped me solve errors in the installation of my automations, they even made recommendations aligned to my website, they responded quickly and solved all my doubts and problems in a matter of minutes. I definitely recommend them for your store. i love you guys. blessings.

Dulces Auténticos de San Juan de los Lagos
Mexico
3 days using the app
March 27, 2024

I have only good things to say about this product and also the support team behind it. I had very good support by LOU that helped me alot if I had any issues. I REALLY Recommend this app. The APP is great and also the support! 5/5 Stars from SWEDEN

eGrossisten
Sweden
About 24 hours using the app
March 18, 2024

Rissa was amazing and helpful

dark bird
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
February 21, 2024

As a chief officer for a 8yr old ecommerce company. I always check with Shopify apps periodically to improve the store. I've been through 10 email marketing apps, last one i've uninstalled is Mailchimp, not as user friendly and cost more.
ONE email marketing is the best email app you'll find to date, hand down. it's the only app you'll need to grow.

PURI5
3 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Very useful app! Rissa helped me a lot, kind and expert support! Highly recommended!

Wholesome Life London
3 months using the app
January 30, 2024

So this more of a review for the customer service that I have been receiving so far. They literally are like a close friend who is just hella knowledgeable with the interface. You ask and they try to help you out as much as possible. this review is mainly for RISSA! She help me get my sms running smoothly. She had grace and such a positive attitude. THANK YOU RISSA! definitely made me feel like I'm part of the One fam

Barbarian
13 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Cette app est juste géniale!!! Tombée par hasard dessus, je cherchais un équivalent voire mieux de ce que j'avais avant et Boom! Une tuerie! Sans parler du service client hyper opérationnel et réactif (merci Rissa!!). Simple même pour débutant! Je recommande x1000%
Hâte de me l'apprivoiser :)))

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics