4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse functionality, and affordability. They value its features such as pop-ups, email and SMS marketing, upsell options, and customization capabilities. Merchants report increased sales and conversions, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's ability to recover abandoned carts, engage customers, and provide analytics is also praised. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants find the app efficient, time-saving, and offering good value, especially for beginners and small businesses.

November 2, 2023

My experience is great after using this app! Trish helped me alot and love how she managed to solved all my problem immediately! the plan and price is very affordable, this apps is easy to use too.

THEREALLYGREATSITE
Malaysia
6 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
4 months using the app
September 5, 2023

So far this app has been good for me. Customer support is very important to me because I am not very technical so I rely on this support to keep my business running. I have had a couple calls with customer support and they are very responsive with text, but video/screen share support you have to schedule for the next day usually. My most recent video support call was with Rosy Roberts today and it was extremely helpful. She helped me resolve my main issue and made sure she answered any other questions I had about their service and addressed those as well on the same call.

Custom Scouts
9 months using the app
November 21, 2023

great app has all the needs for the business and the support there replying fast and helping til your issue is solved VERY RECOMENDED !

LAGOARDIA.COM
Israel
3 months using the app
November 3, 2023

first of all its free and it has most the thing you actually will need. Overall amazing app tbh. See for yourself

beautyfaced
Philippines
2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

I am a new shop owner, and the One App helps me a lot! It's relatively easy to handle and if you still have difficulties, the support team is there to help. I can only recommend it.

JUDILISHES
Germany
6 days using the app
June 14, 2023

I just installed app and started using it. I've been very pleased so far. The customer service that I have experienced thus far is incomparable to any app or service I have received to date. Time will tell if this continues, but if it does, I do not see a limit for this company. Thanks again!

Black Beard Belts
Almost 2 years using the app
August 12, 2023

A really good app with countless functions.
It was important to me that I have an app where the double opt-in procedure is guaranteed. ONE offers it in detail.

You have numerous options for designing e-mails, SMS, pop-ups, etc. according to your preferences. It also looks very professional and good.
Numerous templates are already available and 100% customizable.

I would like to give 6 stars for customer support. I get direct help and my questions are always answered 100%. ONE is a great app that includes numerous functions and is also relatively cheap. I can recommend it!

SIPPERS
Germany
6 months using the app
August 21, 2023

www.serviaromashop.com

Después de analizar pros y contras de varias apps de Email Marketing, y de haber probado algunas como MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, y alguna otra, me decidí por ONE, y estoy encantado! Hace poco que la usamos pero es muy muy completa.
El servicio de atención al cliente es estupendo, super atentos y puedo pedir incluso llamada para configurar algo o si tengo dudas, etc.

Solamente con las campañas generadas ya sale a cuenta pagar el premium, y es mucho mejor y más barata que la famosa Klaviyo.

After analyzing the pros and cons of several Email Marketing apps, and having tried some like MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, and some others, I decided on ONE, and I'm delighted! We've only recently used it but it's very very complete.
The customer service is great, super attentive and I can make calls for settings or if I have questions, etc.

Only with the generated campaigns' incomes it's already worth-paying the premium, and it is much better and cheaper than the famous Klaviyo.

SERVIAROMA SHOP
Spain
12 months using the app
July 3, 2023

Love this app! It has all important marketing features from email/sms automation to pop ups and much more. It was my first time setting up a pop up and Maya from the customer service team helped me with every question I had during the whole setup process including testing and sharing suggestions to improve my pop up even more. I couldn't ask for a better service. Thank you!

La Nadia Jewels