4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse functionality, and affordability. They value its features such as pop-ups, email and SMS marketing, upsell options, and customization capabilities. Merchants report increased sales and conversions, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's ability to recover abandoned carts, engage customers, and provide analytics is also praised. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants find the app efficient, time-saving, and offering good value, especially for beginners and small businesses.

September 5, 2023

It is pricy and interface could be a bit smoother, simply there is to much thing going on, but over all it is a great app it does help a lot with email marketing.

Ewla
Serbia
10 months using the app
August 3, 2023

Absolutely valid application! It's like having an app that contains 3! Free plan complete with everything you need to test and with multiple features. The subscription is sure to have some surprises. The assistance is instantaneous, clean and very professional. Highly recommended!

thesearchingforyou.com
Malta
10 months using the app
July 2, 2023

Customer service is incredible! We are new so need to see how this app will benefit us. We will write another review in a few weeks! But so far so good!

Undercollar® Pet ID Band & GPS Alerts
Over 1 year using the app
July 12, 2023

Not bad. There are many things put together that you can use, you can always find what you need. Good app.

Lisa Homemade
Japan
3 months using the app
August 7, 2023

This is the first review i have ever written in my life. One, particularly MAYA’s customer service, was enough to create this first. ONE has an incredible system. I had spent a month putting together multiple apps on my store, paying multiple not small subscriptions, and ran into the one app while searching to install something else. The whole time i had been searching i was thinking there had to be something that had more of these features in one place, and ONE HAS MOST OF THEM. And it appears they will soon have them all. The app is also very easy to operate. And best of all their CUSTOMER SERVICE. Everyone has been helpful, specifically MAYA. I have been fortunate enough to have her help me on multiple occasions, and she is always rapid with her resolution, and enjoyable to talk to while in the process. ONE and Maya, are exactly whats needed for your business to run professionally quickly

Billings Ultimate Fitness
8 days using the app
August 11, 2023

It is very easy to use and effective, also the support team is always there to help if any issue arises

Home Hatch
Pakistan
Over 1 year using the app
June 17, 2023

Maya was super nice helping me . She answered very fast. Im just starting using the app. First hours. Hope goes well.

Maria Travi
Chile
6 months using the app
June 18, 2023

super easy to set up great app. simple steps and it works. I can only recommend the app. now I just hope for the data. Maya from customer service is very friendly

allyourneeds.ch
Switzerland
3 months using the app
November 8, 2023

great team, great support (jane), love working with them

VICTORIOUS
4 months using the app
July 13, 2023

I would like to take a moment to express my deep appreciation for the exceptional assistance and support provided by Rissa, a ChatGPT from Shopify. Rissa's professionalism, knowledge, and dedication have truly made a significant impact on my experience.

Throughout our interactions, Rissa consistently demonstrated a remarkable ability to understand and address my concerns. Their responses were prompt, insightful, and always tailored to my specific needs. Rissa's expertise in the realm of e-commerce and Shopify was evident, as they provided clear and comprehensive guidance, helping me navigate through various challenges and obstacles.

What sets Rissa apart is their exceptional level of attentiveness and genuine commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction. They not only resolved the issues I faced but also proactively offered suggestions and recommendations to optimize my Shopify store's performance. Their willingness to go the extra mile truly made a difference in my overall experience.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Rissa for their unwavering dedication, patience, and professionalism. Their support has been invaluable in helping me overcome hurdles and achieve my goals.

My Store