Web Push ‑ Free Abandoned Cart

Easiest Way to Increase Sales: Retargeting, In-Stock, Promos

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1 review

infograpify

Worst push notification in the marketplace. It lacks a lot of important features. Not easy to use and not fully customizable. Poor experience.

October 19, 2020

Hi. I'm the CEO of OneSignal and I'm very sad to see that you had a negative experience with this app. Our team and I really care about making sure everyone has a great experience with us.

We recently made a ton of improvements, including speeding up the load times of the app, fixing some small bugs, updating the setup instructions to make them clearer, adding a "Back In Stock" notification feature, and much more.

There's more we want to add, which is why the app is being offered for free for now.

There's also a bunch of advanced customization options, but some of these require guidance from our support team.

I'd love to know what features you found lacking so we can make things right, or at least know if we might have missed anything important? I sent you an email and I hope to hear back from you.