Turbocharge your FB ads
Revolutionize your product feed. Highlight discounts, coupon codes, & branding with Designed Catalogs. Proven to boost CTR & ROAS!
Optimized image fitting
Perfectly rendered ads - every time. Our intelligent image optimization software ensures that your products are never cropped or distorted.
Stay ahead of the curve
Don’t take our word for it. Amazon, H&M, Chopard, BodyShop, and other leading brands, all use designed catalogs for their e-commerce stores.
About Socioh: Facebook Retargeting
Shopify stores are getting an ROAS of 10X with Socioh’s Designed Catalogs. What are you waiting for?
Ever had a coupon go unnoticed? Potential buyers ever miss a deal or discount, even though you put it in the copy of your ad?
Missed information can lead to missed sales. And a wasted ad budget.
Ads that include crucial information like discounts in the creative itself, result in more traffic, more add-to-carts and more sales.
It’s never been this easy to highlight important details in your ad creatives! (Hint: it’s all automated)
This is especially true for carousel ads, which pull the product feed from your store and run it directly in ads.
Designed Catalogs let you customize this plain product feed with key information like your logo, discount information and other relevant details - all in minutes!
Just choose your template and leave the rest to us!!
Avoid creative fatigue. Run each ad campaign or ad set with a different Designed Catalog.
● Automatically highlight key marketing info like your branding, discounts, price, coupon codes and more in your creative.
● 20000 products? 200 ad sets? No problem. Design & test multiple ad creatives in minutes.
● 100s of occasion themed templates to promote special offers. And we keep adding to the list.
● Edit fonts, colors and design elements to customize any catalog. Your edited catalogs are auto-saved for you to reuse at will.
Tailor ads to each stage of your Buyer's Journey with the most relevant offers and campaigns.
Some examples of how you can use Socioh’s Designed Catalogs:
1. Cart Abandoners:
Focus on reminders and incentives to purchase. Use:
- Branded catalog with your logo.
- Catalog highlighting a ‘Coupon Code’.
- ‘One Day Sale’ catalogs to build urgency.
2. Past Purchasers:
Maintain top-of-the mind recall and encourage site visits with:
- ‘New Arrivals’ branded catalog.
- A catalog showcasing season-specific categories (coats in winter or bathing suits in summer).
- Occasion-specific catalogs (Christmas sale, Black Friday deals, Mother’s Day gifts).
3. Engaged Visitors:
For potential buyers who are familiar with your brand, try:
- ‘Best Seller’ branded catalog.
- Catalog showcasing categories they have previously browsed.
- Create urgency with badges like Selling Out Fast, Limited Time Offer, Sale Ending Soon.
Or create your own designs and messages with our incredibly powerful in-app designer.
Create your FIRST CATALOG FOR FREE
You also get our Organic Marketing toolkit for Free. This helps you set and promote sales, optimize your Instagram for conversion, share viral content and much, much more!
Use the app for free forever, or subscribe to one of our paid
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
Paid Plans available for additional Designed Catalogs and managed services. Facebook ad spend billed separately.
Overall rating Based on 59 reviews
Most recent reviews
I have three online stores and have been using Socioh for at least two years to help me with all the social media posting ( Previously Orangetwig) . Love that it integrates with Shopify and Etsy. I would highly recommend! Thank you
Its a very nice aapp. connects seamlessly, waiting to get amazed even more. Hopefully will increas ROAS
I do not trust this APP. I made a post on my own to IG where I was building up a very small following. Activities were consistent. New followers and post likes. I made a post and absolutely no likes no followers nothing, no activity.
I knew this was the only app that asks for permission to like and dislike post on your behalf as well as delete likes, friend, and unfriend on your behalf. I deleted the APP by first removing all privileges. Little do you know activities started coming in. No likes but the normal flow of follower request started back again. Coincidence? I don't know but I don't like the feeling.