Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Little Brown Dog Southern Trade Co

So far, I do like the app. It makes the creation of social media ads a lot easier and faster. The support is outstanding and the team behind the app is very responsive and helpful. Unfortunately there is an issue with posting to Instagram which they are aware of. This is the only reason why I can't give a 5-star rating.

Fleek Watches

Great app. Helps a lot with promotions on social media. Have only used it for a bit and will update my review once I've used it longer.

Urban Society Club

the best app ever i highly recommend this app
i helped me a lot with my promotions and my facebook ads

Saucy Ladies Intimates

I have been using this app on and off for a couple of years now. It has saved me countless hours of work in that time. I love the templates and find them very easy to edit if I want something a little different. Being able to schedule posts weeks ahead is an amazing time saver. The app does so much more but this is the main feature I love. The catalogues are also fantastic. The app is extremely user friendly and the support are fab if you do have questions or issues. They are also constantly adding new features. If you are time poor like me then you really need this app.

Red Nurse

This app helps me. I liked it. thank you..............................................................................................................

DeMuursticker.nl

i like it so far, i am new with this app but it looks good and i can create my facebook and instagram campaigns

SaveTheGirls

Testing it out, but seems good so far! I can't wait to keep trying it out and see how it syncs and what kind of features it has.

Its Bean Called Java

Nice app. I am still learning my way around social media advertising. I am hoping this app will generate some traffic. I only just installed it yesterday, but the interface is easy enough.

Exotic Skin Leather Bags

I used this app very well . Very simple to use and share this products for promotion .high rcommended,thank you.

Great4Pet

Seems to work and perform pretty well. No complains from anything. Easy to set up and use even without experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20