Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

The Swift Fly Fishing Company - Epic Fly Rods

We took the top tier plan with great hopes. Looked so promising and full of best endeavours. The app is buggy, incomplete, unstable and actually creates more work. Lots of promises to wait for the improvements and help with campaigns but generally not particularly helpful at all. Moving elsewhere

TENGO SPORT

Amazing. They set everything up for us and are running ads with an amazing roas for us. Extremely communicative and helpful. A really great bunch of people. We are a quite large scale company and they are handling it so well, with many different ads, keeping an eye on every one of them, trying different things. SO WORTH IT!

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic Customer Service. Bhuvi went above and beyond to help me learn the software. I have dealt with several companies over the past year, and have never encountered anyone as dedicated as Bhuvi. I will be working with this company to bring my own business to the next level. Thanks Bhuvi for all your hard work and patience in teaching me your software. It’s more appreciated than you will ever know. Craig

Basics By Hill

Socioh is one of the best all-in-one platforms to run your Ads across social media. It takes the complexity out out creating your marketing funnel and can break down an audience to target flawlessly. Plus, the Socioh team helped me out creating a funnel that works for my budget and audience. Couldn't recommend enough. My ROAS has been between 2x-3x starting off the past 3 months, so I will update a few months later as my ads continue to run.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Il miglior servizio per cortesia, professionalità. Raccomando al 100% quest' app ma soprattutto chi ci lavora al suo interno, sempre pronti ad aiutare tempestivamente il cliente. Spero vivamente di avere un lungo e proficuo cammino con loro.

Pret Home

This app really streamlines marketing procedures for a business. It further amplifies marketing elements with a great and easy-to-use design to achieve great results. Most importantly, the support provided by Socioh is extremely prompt and helpful.

LoveSpoon Candles, Inc.

Horrible service. Waited weeks for them to do a retargeting ad campaign and after many emails still no solution. Do not recommend this app.

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

I went over your account and found that you were chatting with my co-founder Sakhil for a month where he was trying to help you find a solution to a Facebook Business Manager issue. Unfortunately, all we can do is try to help - we do not actually have any control over Facebook policies.

If there was anything related to Socioh that was unresolved, please do let me know.

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

COPYCATZ

It's been 5 months that I installed Socioh and it is a great app for running Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns, it's very easy to navigate and use, and the customer service is simply amazing, specially Bhuvi has helped us a lot to setup campaigns and provided valuable advice that has helped us scale our ROI's, she has been available whenever we required any assistance, overall a wonderful experience.

Club di Patanegra.it

AWFUL experience. I tested the app and after the trial, I decided to wait to study the results. But the FB campaing were stopped and fb catalogue canceled overnight and my store had no adv for almost two days, in an high seasonality period. Made me lost a ton of money. Crazy.

December 23, 2020

Hi Alberto,

I'm sorry about your experience.

I looked into the issue and found that we had sent 3 emails to you following the end of your trial regarding your catalogs. When we did not get a response to any of these, the catalogs made via Socioh were deleted on the 7th day after the free trial ended and the associated campaigns were paused. This was done to ensure that you did not suffer any loss or waste budget.

Please allow me to explain how this works.

Your Free Trial ended on 9th December. From 9th to 16th, 3 separate emails were sent to you with the information that, one week after the end of your trial:
a) your Socioh catalogs would be downgraded to the Free Buddy Plan, and
b) the ads using these catalogs would be paused

On the 16th, since we did not hear from you, we paused the ads. (I wonder if, perhaps, the emails went to your spam folder?)

Why we paused the ads:

1. The Buddy Plan allows for a limited number of products (far less than what you had in the trial). Continuing to run your ads with a limited set of products could cause financial loss and would be irresponsible on our part.

2. In the past, users have created ads through Socioh during trial and then forgotten to change them later, leading to a wasted budget. Based on this, we updated our policy to pause any ads where the catalog is affected at the end of the trial.

Our aim here is to ensure that our users don't accidentally run unprofitable campaigns. I'm sorry that this experience didn't work out for you, and we would be happy to further improve this experience if you have any thoughts on it.

Sahiba
Co-founder, Socioh

sariKNOTsari

We have been working with Socioh for just over 6 months. Our experience has been excellent! We began using the full agency subscription transitioning to the DIY subscription later on. This transition was seamless thanks to the help from Tarun and Bidisha. Socioh makes posting Facebook Ads unbelievably easy, including custom audiences, easy to understand analytics and creative templates to use!! In addition to the easy setup of ads, the team at Socioh is so helpful! They are always monitoring our account and letting us know if we need to improve anything, meeting with me monthly to talk about said improvements/changes. I can not say enough good things about Socioh!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20