Socioh: Facebook ads that work

Facebook & Instagram ads, 1st party pixel, product feed

From $149/month

Boutique 1861

Time spent using app About 1 year

Karan, Tarun, Sahiba and Dheeraj have simply provided the BEST support we have seen so far on Shopify App since 2012! Their knowledge on FB / IG is quite impressive. Not only they were able to bring so much value to our DPAs by giving them a unique look. They were also able to solve our catalog issues that no one else were able to do in the past year. Socioh is a must to every merchant who is looking to increase their ROAS by getting amazing audience and campaign creation tools. They basically make everything much easier in terms of advertising :)

Ikonick

All brand and marketers have been effected by the IoS update in some way shape or form; everyone is looking for any edge to increase performance. Socioh has been that edge for us. It's technology has made incremental improvements for us, fast, with all major metrics, in a very efficient, practical manner. Every member of my team from media buyer, to marketing manager, to our head of content, to our CMO is ecstatic to dig in deeper and harness the technology even further. I highly recommend this app!

Mukha Yoga

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had some issues in setting up but more the facebook pixel issue, customer service is awesome, totally helped get us set up correctly and now ads are running, there is so much potential on ways we can set-up ads based on the customer experience. I think this will be a powerful tool for us.

Noli Yoga

Time spent using app About 1 month

I can't rave about Socioh and the team enough! Branding catalogs is an immediate easy win for any company looking to differentiate and further articulate value through their DPAs. Quick to onboard and an instant boost to ROAS that only gets better with time. The team is always available to assist in any way they can -- constantly going above and beyond to enhance my experience. An absolute must for the savvy marketer.

The Swift Fly Fishing Company - Epic Fly Rods

Location New Zealand

We took the top tier plan with great hopes. Looked so promising and full of best endeavours. The app is buggy, incomplete, unstable and actually creates more work. Lots of promises to wait for the improvements and help with campaigns but generally not particularly helpful at all. Moving elsewhere

January 17, 2022

Hi Carl,

Yes, unfortunately a number of issues came up with your store. We have fixed these now but I understand that your experience was certainly less than ideal. I apologize and wish the company all the best.

Sahiba
(Co-founder Socioh)

TENGO SPORT

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing. They set everything up for us and are running ads with an amazing roas for us. Extremely communicative and helpful. A really great bunch of people. We are a quite large scale company and they are handling it so well, with many different ads, keeping an eye on every one of them, trying different things. SO WORTH IT!

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic Customer Service. Bhuvi went above and beyond to help me learn the software. I have dealt with several companies over the past year, and have never encountered anyone as dedicated as Bhuvi. I will be working with this company to bring my own business to the next level. Thanks Bhuvi for all your hard work and patience in teaching me your software. It’s more appreciated than you will ever know. Craig

Basics By Hill

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Socioh is one of the best all-in-one platforms to run your Ads across social media. It takes the complexity out out creating your marketing funnel and can break down an audience to target flawlessly. Plus, the Socioh team helped me out creating a funnel that works for my budget and audience. Couldn't recommend enough. My ROAS has been between 2x-3x starting off the past 3 months, so I will update a few months later as my ads continue to run.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Location Italy

Il miglior servizio per cortesia, professionalità. Raccomando al 100% quest' app ma soprattutto chi ci lavora al suo interno, sempre pronti ad aiutare tempestivamente il cliente. Spero vivamente di avere un lungo e proficuo cammino con loro.

Pret Home

Location India

This app really streamlines marketing procedures for a business. It further amplifies marketing elements with a great and easy-to-use design to achieve great results. Most importantly, the support provided by Socioh is extremely prompt and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20