Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

MamasLittle

Extremely easy to use app and have everything at one place to manage, specially catalogues and facebook posts.

Shangri-La Fashion

Excellent App.
Lot of templates for facebook category and so many advertise ideas with different templates. We can advertise on facebook, twitter, Instagrame, pinterest and so on at the same time.
Only it matters money. it is expensive for new store. Expecting one more plan slab in between free to $50 Per month.
Otherwise it is really good.

BrandsXpress

Great app, it has everything at one place to advertise and post. Have simplified everything for us. Highly recommended for ecommerce stores.

IGS

We are extremely happy with this app and when we check our internal stats, it always shows that their ads get views and clicks moreso than other apps we use. It is professional in appearance and makes the products stand out.

Patriot Strong

Hello, the Socioh app looks quite interesting. I've just installed it and begun using it. Am hoping to do some re-targeting ads with it. Will let others know more once I've had time to learn what it can do.

Perk

An extremely robust facebook product feed. Customizations are endless and I can see how powerful this can be with product catalogs being specific to marketing campaigns. That's how far you can take this!

Pod Commerce

Hard to navigate through. Good luck trying to learn this one cause its actually pretty hard to find what you need.

KT PRIMO E-STORE

New to this app and Im not sure what to do and I definitely hate the fact I have to write a minimum 100 words to submit this feedback in order to get free features.

September 17, 2019

Hi Ken,

I'm so sorry that you felt obliged to leave feedback. Our Free Plan does not require you to leave any review for us.

The Free Plan includes a comprehensive Organic Toolkit* and 1 Branded Catalog**. All our users automatically get access to these features when they install Socioh.

If you leave a review for us, we add one additional Branded Catalog to whichever Plan you are currently on. This is just a small Thank You from our side for taking the time to give us feedback.

We also have in-app chat as well as a call-scheduler to help you get the most out of Socioh. We'd be happy to help with any questions that you may have about the app.

Thanks,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

* With the Organic Toolkit, you can:
- Promote your products in professionally designed layouts
- Set and promote sales, daily deals, and coupons
- Schedule auto-pilot promotions for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter
- Discover and share the most targeted content from around the Web
- View all scheduled posts in one Social Media calendar

**You can use this Branded Catalog to set dynamic ads (Prospecting and Retargeting) through Socioh's dashboard or through Facebook.

Caseverse

Yet to use them but looks promising, will be trying them out and updating this review as time goes by.

Carfin

no support and very useless app

September 12, 2019

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry we missed your previous message. As you sent the email through Shopify, it went directly to our CEO's email. He was traveling from America to India and didn't have access to his mail for 24 hours. Please do send any messages through the in-app chat as we constantly monitor this.

As I explained in the email, we had lost access to your Shopify store. We have now manually ended your sale.

I understand your frustration and am so sorry about the inconvenience that this caused you. I know that this will not make up for it, but I'd like to offer you Free white-labeling for all your future posts through Socioh (this is a paid feature which removes the Socioh branding from any post that is scheduled through our app).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sahiba