Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Wish Buy Repeat

The best features are as follows:
All in one place
Advertisement + Social Auto posting
Lots of good templates
Auto selection of template designs and schedules
All FB ad options are here, no need to go to FB anymore
All general social media options are at one place.

A very coveted and plus point is their customer service. They are instantly available and prompt to solve customer problems. After a nice chat with Bhuvi I agreed to change my review because I posted a feature request which I did not know they already have!! She cleared the air in an instant and guided me through step by step with screenshots...

Thank you Socioh!

Silver Beauty Products

I love being able to focus on outreach rather than having to deal with and populate spreadsheets. Automation is great!

Mozava

Just started to create campaigns and very easy to use so far. I think the app will help get more sales.

WELLVY wellness & beauty

this app was helped me to get more traffic to my social media accounts and to my online store, the designs are so beautiful

AFOCART.COM

Best App, Features are good and easy to use, created a campaign on autopilot mode and got the best results.

Victorious

this app is just soo easy to use.. branded all my content and made an ad in under 5 minutes... awesome

EVCARTZ

LIKE THE APP EASY TO POST ON FACEBOOK. I USE SHOPIFY TO ADVERTISE MY PRODUCT AND THIS APP WAS EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH

Yoga Be Bending

So far this app seems to be user friendly, and has good ad templates. Will come back and review after a month or so

B a t h

So far, its pretty user friendly. I'm learning how to do organic marketing. Very helpful tools. Thank you!

GreekTank

Just started using the app - really easy to understand - very user-friendly - simple to set up and learn!