Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

PindLife

Just downloaded the app. Super easy to use. Created my first marketing ad and catalogue. Will provide further review once have used it regularly. Super excited!

November 19, 2019

Hi Sammu,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm looking forward to hearing how your ads have been performing.

Please don't hesitate to shoot us an in-app message if you'd like any help with your campaigns.

Have a wonderful day,

iKwōted

I just downloaded the app, so I cant give a honest review yet. But Ive heard nothing but good things so far so I hope for the best.

November 11, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so glad that you've been hearing good things about the app. Our team will be delighted :)

Do let me know if you need any help going over the app's features or would like to discuss your adverting strategies with our team of ad experts. I'd be happy to set up a free phone call for you.

21Trendy

Still checking out the app. I will update the review once I have used the application for a while.

November 11, 2019

Hi Lee,

Thank you for trying out the Socioh app. I hope you were able to find the value you were looking for with us.

If you need any help setting up your campaigns or would like us to walk you through the features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in-app.

FL Bean

This app is great I will always use it great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nva-hifi

Difficult to configure. Difficult to figure out how to use. Poor admin design. Very frustrating. Life is too short...

September 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. I'm sorry you fund the interface frustrating. We are currently in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

MamasLittle

Extremely easy to use app and have everything at one place to manage, specially catalogues and facebook posts.

Shangri-La Fashion

Excellent App.
Lot of templates for facebook category and so many advertise ideas with different templates. We can advertise on facebook, twitter, Instagrame, pinterest and so on at the same time.
Only it matters money. it is expensive for new store. Expecting one more plan slab in between free to $50 Per month.
Otherwise it is really good.

September 27, 2019

Hi Rajneel,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently reworking our pricing plans. We understand that not all businesses can afford our current Plans and I'm delighted to tell you that we hope to introduce an intermediate Plan shortly.

BrandsXpress

Great app, it has everything at one place to advertise and post. Have simplified everything for us. Highly recommended for ecommerce stores.

IGS

We are extremely happy with this app and when we check our internal stats, it always shows that their ads get views and clicks moreso than other apps we use. It is professional in appearance and makes the products stand out.

Patriot Strong

Hello, the Socioh app looks quite interesting. I've just installed it and begun using it. Am hoping to do some re-targeting ads with it. Will let others know more once I've had time to learn what it can do.

September 27, 2019

Hi Ashern,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!