Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

SpunkShop

Very useful app for increasing CTR on catalog sales via FB. Differentiates you from other e-commerce sellers.

nawazin

i just installed the app ,it makes facebook ads very very easy and sync your whole catalogs so its fast to create a post

Flossy Cosmetics

Socioh is the best marketing app so far it has everything you need. Autopilot lets you share products for a certain amount of time you set the dates, time.

Superishka

Shop Aliexpress

amazing app and customer service I high reccomend this yo anyone that wants organic customers please

Hairmeans

Très simple d'utilisation. L'application choisi automatiquement les articles afin de les publier sur la page.

Mudz.no

Great app. Helps a lot with promotions on social media. Have only used it for a bit and will update my review once I've used it longer.

Little Brown Dog Southern Trade Co

So far, I do like the app. It makes the creation of social media ads a lot easier and faster. The support is outstanding and the team behind the app is very responsive and helpful. Unfortunately there is an issue with posting to Instagram which they are aware of. This is the only reason why I can't give a 5-star rating.

Fleek Watches

Urban Society Club

the best app ever i highly recommend this app
i helped me a lot with my promotions and my facebook ads