Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

iKwōted

I just downloaded the app, so I cant give a honest review yet. But Ive heard nothing but good things so far so I hope for the best.

November 11, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so glad that you've been hearing good things about the app. Our team will be delighted :)

Do let me know if you need any help going over the app's features or would like to discuss your adverting strategies with our team of ad experts. I'd be happy to set up a free phone call for you.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

21Trendy

Still checking out the app. I will update the review once I have used the application for a while.

November 11, 2019

Hi Lee,

Thank you for trying out the Socioh app. I hope you were able to find the value you were looking for with us.

If you need any help setting up your campaigns or would like us to walk you through the features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in-app.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

The Must Have Electronics

Customer support is really nice and quick to respond. The app is simple and quick to use, as well as being really efficient for what it is used for.

geek777.com

Very good app to manage facebook ads. More than the Facebook ads manager. Also the catalog design is great.... The interface is very clear.

Wilmoresale.com

Very good app to manage facebook and isnatgram ads. The best so far in my opinion when it is easy to use.

thegsnd

This app is very helpful to maintain the daily promotion on social media, through this i got so much of support to manage other things simultaneously.

I would really love to say thanks to all the SOCIOH support team, whom so ever giving us such a friendly and precious support.

Miral Jewelry

Really works great, is super easy to set up the ads Really works great, is super easy to set up the ads

CrazeJewel

Just started using this. It really eased making facebook posts for me, since I suck at it personally.

Apostolic Clothing

Love this, I use it for all of my stores. ITs a great way of making your catalog stand out above the rest

Oriana luxury products

I found this app to be extremely helpful setting up campaigns and viewing layouts for future campaigns.