Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven full-funnel BFCM campaigns, money-back guarantee.

BestBaby.dk

alot of good templates and easy to setup. I love this plugin allready. How can i not have seen this before.

Remedy Bazaar

This is exactly what our business needed. We needed an easy to use app that can help us grow our business organically. Having this app has saved time designing posts. Its all in one easy app best thing is you can edit it to how you want it to look to match your store.

Culture Kraze

My favorite thing about this app is the templates! Love them! They work great for my products. I am not quite sure whether Instagram sharing is currently re-available yet. Once that gets fixed, hopefully, the app will be even better.

Mega Shop By Ben

I start using this App in my shopify store today. It is very friendly and easy to set up a catalog in Facebook. I love it!!!

garDspo

great app for our store. looking for big results from it. Just hope that someone can help us set it up best way possible. Have contacted them for this and will update later if they help.

August 26, 2019

Hi Kashif,

I believe you have already had a call with my co-founder Sakhil. If there's any further help that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the in-app chat button on your Socioh dashboard.

Have a great day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Dolce Phisalys

The app is easy to understand, interaction with the audience has to be impactful and Socioh is ready for it.

Fluffy Dumplins

I've been using this app for a while now i love the automation and have replaced all my social media marketing apps with this
the only dislike I have is the fact that the pricing is a bit high
I wish they had another intermediate pricing option

August 16, 2019

Hi Steve,

I'm so glad that you are finding the app useful!

We are currently reworking our pricing plans. We understand that not all businesses can afford our current Plans and I'm delighted to tell you that we hope to introduce an intermediate Plan shortly.

I'll send you a private message about this.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

We appreciate the insight and creative ideas for the app for campaigns. We’re sure app will give us the extra little things we need to have to improve our social branding

Lumenstone

The designs in this app are pretty and beautiful! Recommended if you wish to have a different layout and background for your facebook catalog! Setting up a campaign is fairly easy too! Have yet to try out other functions but will update once i tested it out! There's a 150 post limit for free users so I hope they can raise that by a little to maybe 200 or 250 ! Cheers

The Jholmaal Store

Just started using it. It seems really easy to use and helpful. Looking forward to exploring the app more.