Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

MAWACO

This app helps you to organize all your advertising plan and monitor catalogs.
Very easy to use. I am happy whit it!

Exquisite Design Ballroom Supply

So far so good! I'm using this app to simplify posting to Facebook, as well as make the posts more fun and eye-catching. It's simple to use and gives several options and choices for creating social media posts.

Hollow Canvas

This app helps organize your advertising plan and monitor catalogs. Very simple to use. I have not had any interaction with customer support yet.

DDD Fashions

I used this app to make my photos look more catchy and I love it. Check out my Instagram dddfashions and my website www.dddfashions.com

nva-hifi

Difficult to configure. Difficult to figure out how to use. Poor admin design. Very frustrating. Life is too short...

September 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. I'm sorry you fund the interface frustrating. We are currently in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Kid-Krazy

Early on in the process, but seems to be a good consolidation of many time consuming tasks. Hoping to see this improve my social media presence.

BuckBeards

just downloaded the app, so far so good. im in the process of setting up ads so i will be back for an update.

MamasLittle

Extremely easy to use app and have everything at one place to manage, specially catalogues and facebook posts.

Shangri-La Fashion

Excellent App.
Lot of templates for facebook category and so many advertise ideas with different templates. We can advertise on facebook, twitter, Instagrame, pinterest and so on at the same time.
Only it matters money. it is expensive for new store. Expecting one more plan slab in between free to $50 Per month.
Otherwise it is really good.

September 27, 2019

Hi Rajneel,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently reworking our pricing plans. We understand that not all businesses can afford our current Plans and I'm delighted to tell you that we hope to introduce an intermediate Plan shortly.

Have a wonderful day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

BrandsXpress

Great app, it has everything at one place to advertise and post. Have simplified everything for us. Highly recommended for ecommerce stores.