Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Scrub Club Co

I'm so excited to have found this app! It makes the creative part of developing ads so much easier and professional-looking!

AKSUM-MALL

This app is exactly what I have been looking for allows me to do social media campaigns all in one place. I dont provide 5's until i have 3 months experience with an app and proves to help with conversion. so the 3 is not bad!

September 9, 2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Melance

Can't explain how much this app helped me to make creative ads on my products , now i will focus in other things since socioh is doing the marketing

Shajez Retail

I am using this app at the moment and I believe its gonna create sales to the ceiling and I am looking to this

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

i nice app help me on facebook keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyJosha

I am currently using the Socioh app. So far so good as I can see some leads coming in. I will continue using this app if sales are visible. I am looking for big sales and big money and this will be a good platform.

I have created a catalog, came up with some sale and I am crossing my fingers on the sales to triple up.

Mancessorize

I think this app really looks great so far! I am very much looking forward to trying it out properly.

Hathrowa Enterprise

I am really in love with this app. It does everything it says it will do and totally free to use. I have had great number of contacts from just several ad campaigns. I have used others apps and I am so glad I found this one because it out shines the others hands down

Green Ash

I started using this app today. So far, I really like it. The ease of the application and designs are great! I will update if any hiccups arise.

the-it-gal-secret store

I just installed this app and it looks promising.I feel like my first sale is just by the corner.Will update after 2 weeks.Love the app so far.Great job guys.