Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven full-funnel BFCM campaigns, money-back guarantee.

EMA Design Treasures

Great app and cuts time to do quality ads. Everything is there with just a 'click" Helps with understanding your target audience for different types of ads

poplandfashion

I love the app, so far so good,very helpful tools for facebook marketing! I will this app to promote my shopify store products to my potential buyers.thanks for your help!

Belaced

So far so good! belaced.com.au!
Will update the review on a later date and post results of the retargetting!

Loving Lane

I love this app. I have been searching almost daily for an app that helped me create a new product feed because mine was a wreck. This app is fantastic!!

Miraposa

I am trying this app out, it seems like a great app for enticing retargeting ads and easy to create for the more visual minded person like me.

Shop slay boutiques

The best app I have used for telling people about our new products or new arrivals the only app I used for notifications you should definitely give app a try you will not be disappointed with it.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

I've been using this app for a couple of days now and I have to say that this is the first SEM automation setup that works and has no technical flaws. I will check it further.

Casual Step

Great app, good instructions and usability. Haven't done much with it yet but very clean design and helpful videos

COZY DETAILZ

installed and started to set up adds _ and it really is wonderful to work and use.
Just being difficult to link to my IG account - so klooking to get some help on this.

July 25, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are facing a problem with Facebook where certain iPhone users are not being able to log in with Instagram. We have reported this issue to Facebook and are working with them to resolve it asap. I'm sorry about the inconvenience in the meanwhile.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meanwhile, please don't hesitate to send us a message via the in-app chat button.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Luxury Air Land & Toys

very good app, brings a very complete kit of remarketing tools
It is very useful to attract again to the page viewers who did not buy