Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Perk

An extremely robust facebook product feed. Customizations are endless and I can see how powerful this can be with product catalogs being specific to marketing campaigns. That's how far you can take this!

Pod Commerce

Hard to navigate through. Good luck trying to learn this one cause its actually pretty hard to find what you need.

September 27, 2019

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry your first experience with Socioh was not ideal.

We do offer a free call and an in-app chat system to help our users with any questions or concerns. I checked our database and was unable to find any message from you. If you could tell me what you were looking for or wanted to achieve with Socioh, I would be happy to get on a call with you and give you a tour of the app.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope you will consider giving us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

KT PRIMO E-STORE

New to this app and Im not sure what to do and I definitely hate the fact I have to write a minimum 100 words to submit this feedback in order to get free features.

September 17, 2019

Hi Ken,

I'm so sorry that you felt obliged to leave feedback. Our Free Plan does not require you to leave any review for us.

The Free Plan includes a comprehensive Organic Toolkit* and 1 Branded Catalog**. All our users automatically get access to these features when they install Socioh.

If you leave a review for us, we add one additional Branded Catalog to whichever Plan you are currently on. This is just a small Thank You from our side for taking the time to give us feedback.

We also have in-app chat as well as a call-scheduler to help you get the most out of Socioh. We'd be happy to help with any questions that you may have about the app.

Thanks,

* With the Organic Toolkit, you can:
- Promote your products in professionally designed layouts
- Set and promote sales, daily deals, and coupons
- Schedule auto-pilot promotions for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter
- Discover and share the most targeted content from around the Web
- View all scheduled posts in one Social Media calendar

**You can use this Branded Catalog to set dynamic ads (Prospecting and Retargeting) through Socioh's dashboard or through Facebook.

Caseverse

Yet to use them but looks promising, will be trying them out and updating this review as time goes by.

Carfin

no support and very useless app

September 12, 2019

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry we missed your previous message. As you sent the email through Shopify, it went directly to our CEO's email. He was traveling from America to India and didn't have access to his mail for 24 hours. Please do send any messages through the in-app chat as we constantly monitor this.

As I explained in the email, we had lost access to your Shopify store. We have now manually ended your sale.

I understand your frustration and am so sorry about the inconvenience that this caused you. I know that this will not make up for it, but I'd like to offer you Free white-labeling for all your future posts through Socioh (this is a paid feature which removes the Socioh branding from any post that is scheduled through our app).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

CRAZY HATCH

this is the best app so far i used to make advertise. very easy to use, lots of tempalets to choose from.

oddola

This app is great, worth a try. I didn't have time to post on my social medias regularly, with Socioh, things become easy. Thank you Socioh.

KnopMax Store

Very good service. I like use them. Recommend for advertising. Easy application setup and usability.

Scrub Club Co

I'm so excited to have found this app! It makes the creative part of developing ads so much easier and professional-looking!

AKSUM-MALL

This app is exactly what I have been looking for allows me to do social media campaigns all in one place. I dont provide 5's until i have 3 months experience with an app and proves to help with conversion. so the 3 is not bad!

September 9, 2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for giving Socioh a try. And I hope you continue to find value with us.

We are in the process of redesigning the dashboard to provide our users with the best possible experience. We are also working on some really cool features including a totally revamped Audience creation tool, an automated Retargeting Funnel and customized Ad Campaign Recommendations for each store.

I'd love your feedback on these as they are released.

If you get stuck anywhere, need help or just want to say hi, drop us a message from the in-app messaging system :)

Have a great day!