Socioh: Facebook ads that work

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 23, 2019

Great App with Advanced feautures.Nice app .User Friendly and Great app Can get more sales .Nice ok

Dzirelooks
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2019

I was struggling to create Facebook Catalog which literally became a piece of cake with this app. Superb!

Sutra Wear
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 21, 2019

What a great app! It has social content, posters, sales, and shoppable IG page and even has autopilot to post it all to ensure that ALL your social outlets are in sync! I love it! Best of all, they have a FREE plan!

Rags|Tags|Bags
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 18, 2019

Muito bom, fácil de usar. Estou usando a versão gratuita e já dá pra criar ótimos anúncios para o face.

Canecas.net - Canecas importadas
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 18, 2019

great app was easy to install trying this out for the first time and will see what happens after few week

Drink Station UK
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 18, 2019

alot of good templates and easy to setup. I love this plugin allready. How can i not have seen this before.

BestBaby.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 18, 2019

This is exactly what our business needed. We needed an easy to use app that can help us grow our business organically. Having this app has saved time designing posts. Its all in one easy app best thing is you can edit it to how you want it to look to match your store.

Remedy Bazaar
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 18, 2019

My favorite thing about this app is the templates! Love them! They work great for my products. I am not quite sure whether Instagram sharing is currently re-available yet. Once that gets fixed, hopefully, the app will be even better.

Culture Kraze
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 18, 2019

I start using this App in my shopify store today. It is very friendly and easy to set up a catalog in Facebook. I love it!!!

Mega Shop By Ben
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 16, 2019

great app for our store. looking for big results from it. Just hope that someone can help us set it up best way possible. Have contacted them for this and will update later if they help.

garDspo
Time spent using app: 8 months
OrangeTwig replied August 26, 2019

Hi Kashif,

I believe you have already had a call with my co-founder Sakhil. If there's any further help that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the in-app chat button on your Socioh dashboard.

Have a great day,