Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Loving Lane

I love this app. I have been searching almost daily for an app that helped me create a new product feed because mine was a wreck. This app is fantastic!!

Miraposa

I am trying this app out, it seems like a great app for enticing retargeting ads and easy to create for the more visual minded person like me.

Shop slay boutiques

The best app I have used for telling people about our new products or new arrivals the only app I used for notifications you should definitely give app a try you will not be disappointed with it.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

I've been using this app for a couple of days now and I have to say that this is the first SEM automation setup that works and has no technical flaws. I will check it further.

Casual Step

Great app, good instructions and usability. Haven't done much with it yet but very clean design and helpful videos

COZY DETAILZ

installed and started to set up adds _ and it really is wonderful to work and use.
Just being difficult to link to my IG account - so klooking to get some help on this.

July 25, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are facing a problem with Facebook where certain iPhone users are not being able to log in with Instagram. We have reported this issue to Facebook and are working with them to resolve it asap. I'm sorry about the inconvenience in the meanwhile.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meanwhile, please don't hesitate to send us a message via the in-app chat button.

Have a great day!
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Luxury Air Land & Toys

very good app, brings a very complete kit of remarketing tools
It is very useful to attract again to the page viewers who did not buy

MakeupObsession

I am using Socioh for its autopilot feature so far that allows me to publish great looking posts promoting our products. Right now I am exploring the ad campaign feature and it is showing useful so far...

Kartlifestyle

I have just started using this app, perhaps it shall work good. Though I am not happy with the pricing plans

July 25, 2019

Hey Nikhil,

Thank you so much for your review!

We have a comprehensive Free Plan which allows access to ALL our organic marketing features as well as select features for Facebook & Instagram ads.

If you face any issues or would like further clarification about the plans, please reach out to us via the in-app chat.

Have a great day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Lulumou Shop

Great Aop, covers all social media and very powerful to reach your audience, you use the application for connecting with customer and it builds your relationship with your customers