Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads | Reviews

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Mukha Yoga

I had some issues in setting up but more the facebook pixel issue, customer service is awesome, totally helped get us set up correctly and now ads are running, there is so much potential on ways we can set-up ads based on the customer experience. I think this will be a powerful tool for us.

Noli Yoga

I can't rave about Socioh and the team enough! Branding catalogs is an immediate easy win for any company looking to differentiate and further articulate value through their DPAs. Quick to onboard and an instant boost to ROAS that only gets better with time. The team is always available to assist in any way they can -- constantly going above and beyond to enhance my experience. An absolute must for the savvy marketer.

The Swift Fly Fishing Company - Epic Fly Rods

We took the top tier plan with great hopes. Looked so promising and full of best endeavours. The app is buggy, incomplete, unstable and actually creates more work. Lots of promises to wait for the improvements and help with campaigns but generally not particularly helpful at all. Moving elsewhere

TENGO SPORT

Amazing. They set everything up for us and are running ads with an amazing roas for us. Extremely communicative and helpful. A really great bunch of people. We are a quite large scale company and they are handling it so well, with many different ads, keeping an eye on every one of them, trying different things. SO WORTH IT!

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic Customer Service. Bhuvi went above and beyond to help me learn the software. I have dealt with several companies over the past year, and have never encountered anyone as dedicated as Bhuvi. I will be working with this company to bring my own business to the next level. Thanks Bhuvi for all your hard work and patience in teaching me your software. It’s more appreciated than you will ever know. Craig

Basics By Hill

Socioh is one of the best all-in-one platforms to run your Ads across social media. It takes the complexity out out creating your marketing funnel and can break down an audience to target flawlessly. Plus, the Socioh team helped me out creating a funnel that works for my budget and audience. Couldn't recommend enough. My ROAS has been between 2x-3x starting off the past 3 months, so I will update a few months later as my ads continue to run.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Il miglior servizio per cortesia, professionalità. Raccomando al 100% quest' app ma soprattutto chi ci lavora al suo interno, sempre pronti ad aiutare tempestivamente il cliente. Spero vivamente di avere un lungo e proficuo cammino con loro.

Pret Home

This app really streamlines marketing procedures for a business. It further amplifies marketing elements with a great and easy-to-use design to achieve great results. Most importantly, the support provided by Socioh is extremely prompt and helpful.

LoveSpoon Candles, Inc.

Horrible service. Waited weeks for them to do a retargeting ad campaign and after many emails still no solution. Do not recommend this app.

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

I went over your account and found that you were chatting with my co-founder Sakhil for a month where he was trying to help you find a solution to a Facebook Business Manager issue. Unfortunately, all we can do is try to help - we do not actually have any control over Facebook policies.

If there was anything related to Socioh that was unresolved, please do let me know.

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

COPYCATZ

It's been 5 months that I installed Socioh and it is a great app for running Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns, it's very easy to navigate and use, and the customer service is simply amazing, specially Bhuvi has helped us a lot to setup campaigns and provided valuable advice that has helped us scale our ROI's, she has been available whenever we required any assistance, overall a wonderful experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20