Order Automator

Order Automator

by Speed Boostr

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfill Orders + Fraud Guard

Firefly Chocolate

Great app for managing orders, only uninstalled because we upgraded to Shopify Plus. For $10/month you can't go wrong with this!

January 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, and also for the follow up conversation about how you were using the app and how Shopify Plus is working for you. Cheers and good luck!

Copper Compression

This app has been a core part of our site operations for some time. Now with the release of post checkout upsells we needed everything this app did but with a configurable grace period. Looked around for alternatives but nothing exists. I thought I was out of luck but after reaching out to the Speed Boostr team they were able to quickly build this new feature for me. (They even worked over the holidays) I cannot recommend this app or Speed Boostr enough. Feels great to know there is a strong team supporting me!

January 5, 2021

Thanks for making that feature request, it was a good idea. 😃

We appreciate the review and compliments, looking forward to supporting you well into the future. Good luck with your store this year! 🎉

gravitypope

When we first downloaded the app it was missing a key feature we wanted- I contacted the developer, and they added it in right away! Awesome customer service, and it is working perfectly for our online store.

December 10, 2020

Yes! Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks asking for the feature... we love getting requests!

JACO

I love this app. This has solved something that I have needed for awhile, mixing manual and auto fulfillment. We have various fulfillment services and marketplaces we sell on and your app allows me to do exactly what I need. Love this!! Thank you.

December 6, 2020

Awesome so glad to hear it, we love helping out!

Coffee Medley

Stellar in every way. We have been struggling for a solution to a unique problem creating tags on orders. This product managed to solve our issue perfectly. Now, the solution wasn't built into the product. The Order Automator team communicated direct and efficiently with us to solve the issue with an application update. Any other software/application would have charged an arm and a leg. Not them, they cared about finding a solution. At the low monthly price, we receive unbelievable value. I hope this solves your problems the way it has for us.

October 28, 2020

We're strong supporters of coffee, so happy to support you Coffee Medley :)

Thanks for sharing your experience, this is why we do what we do, all about solving problems and making things easy. 👍

Health-Ade

This app single-handedly allowed us to sell our FBA products directly on our website. While it's pretty easy to use, I was blown away by their fast customer service and knowledgable staff when I had questions or issues.

September 22, 2020

Nice to hear the app's easy to use. And thanks for complimenting the staff, we appreciate you!

The Grow Network Store

This app is a lifesaver. We started adding third-party dropshipper products to our store alongside products that we fulfill, and because limitations of Shopify we were going to have to manually click a "Send to fulfillment" button for each dropship order.. which is not a sustainable model when you've got lots of orders every day. This app automated that process for us! Worth every penny. I'd also like to shoutout to the dev/customer support team.. we use multiple apps by them and they are always quick to respond and very friendly. Love these guys!

September 14, 2020

Thanks for the detailed review and the shout out. Much love right back atcha! 🙂

FuelTech USA

Great app! We used this app to auto fill certain Shopify products that do not actually need fulfillment, like certain fees that we charge. Worked just like intended and I can see us using more of its abilities as we continue to scale.

July 20, 2020

Great review! And cheers to your store scaling ✊ ... We're always working on adding more abilities so hope to help you more in the future.

Hatch

This app has worked like a charm! We only really needed our Amazon FBA orders auto-fulfilled but the added Order Tagging feature has been a life-saver for our support team!

And not only that, their support and founder have all been super responsive in helping us customize our app for no extra charge! Given our requests were on the minor side, they have been super accommodating and have helped us get the most out of this app. Thanks guys!!

June 23, 2020

It makes us happy we could help your team. ✊ Thanks so much for the kind words!

Venture Heat

This should be first on the list for anyone who is even thinking about using Amazon's FBA service to fulfill their Shopify orders. Start to finish, this app took care of everything we were looking for in terms of FBA. We tried a few other similar apps that cost more, but were not nearly as good in terms of real-life usability. Definitely take the time to look at their documentation to get an idea of how to setup shipping and adding shipping costs. Great support from the developers! You can tell this app was made by someone who sells FBA. All around A++++

May 29, 2020

Haha yes, you're right we're users of our own app too :) thanks for detailed review!

Previous 1