Order Automator

Order Automator

by Speed Boostr

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfill Orders + Fraud Guard

Under Dereks

Unfortunately the app doesn't work for me and support isn't available. Not worth the money and will look for other options.

October 25, 2020

We'd be happy to help you, but you didn't activate the app or contact support.

Joe the lead developer here, I'm saddened to get an odd 1 star review so I did some investigation:

- I can see you installed the app but did not accept the charge. You need to accept the charge to complete installation.

- We don't have a record of you emailing any of our support addresses (app or parent company)

- Your store is not active (I clicked through the link). If you're site is not active, how can this review even be real?

We are a team that works very hard to put out high quality technology, and we take pride in providing excellent support.

I'm not sure what your goal is with this review, but if you are genuinely interested in the app and need help please contact me directly joe@speedboostr.com and I'll jump on a call to help out.

Health-Ade

This app single-handedly allowed us to sell our FBA products directly on our website. While it's pretty easy to use, I was blown away by their fast customer service and knowledgable staff when I had questions or issues.

September 22, 2020

Nice to hear the app's easy to use. And thanks for complimenting the staff, we appreciate you!

The Grow Network Store

This app is a lifesaver. We started adding third-party dropshipper products to our store alongside products that we fulfill, and because limitations of Shopify we were going to have to manually click a "Send to fulfillment" button for each dropship order.. which is not a sustainable model when you've got lots of orders every day. This app automated that process for us! Worth every penny. I'd also like to shoutout to the dev/customer support team.. we use multiple apps by them and they are always quick to respond and very friendly. Love these guys!

September 14, 2020

Thanks for the detailed review and the shout out. Much love right back atcha! 🙂

FuelTech USA

Great app! We used this app to auto fill certain Shopify products that do not actually need fulfillment, like certain fees that we charge. Worked just like intended and I can see us using more of its abilities as we continue to scale.

July 20, 2020

Great review! And cheers to your store scaling ✊ ... We're always working on adding more abilities so hope to help you more in the future.

Hatch

This app has worked like a charm! We only really needed our Amazon FBA orders auto-fulfilled but the added Order Tagging feature has been a life-saver for our support team!

And not only that, their support and founder have all been super responsive in helping us customize our app for no extra charge! Given our requests were on the minor side, they have been super accommodating and have helped us get the most out of this app. Thanks guys!!

June 23, 2020

It makes us happy we could help your team. ✊ Thanks so much for the kind words!

Venture Heat

This should be first on the list for anyone who is even thinking about using Amazon's FBA service to fulfill their Shopify orders. Start to finish, this app took care of everything we were looking for in terms of FBA. We tried a few other similar apps that cost more, but were not nearly as good in terms of real-life usability. Definitely take the time to look at their documentation to get an idea of how to setup shipping and adding shipping costs. Great support from the developers! You can tell this app was made by someone who sells FBA. All around A++++

May 29, 2020

Haha yes, you're right we're users of our own app too :) thanks for detailed review!

WizardPins

Works perfectly-- no longer need to manually fulfill orders!

Customer support was above and beyond.

April 22, 2020

Awesome, saving time is fun eh! 🤘

Iron Bull Strength USA

Most needed app if you use FBA, but not for 100% of your orders. Also needed to handle exceptions like not automatically fulfill when paid with Paypal E-checks, so I emailed support and Joe kindly added this feature for us.

April 22, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience. 🙂

Liquid Death

Order Automator was the perfect solution to our problem. We have some products that fulfill via Amazon FBA and others that do not. I needed a solution that would allow us to continue autofilling Amazon FBA items while keeping the non-Amazon unfulfilled for our 3PL. Order Automator did exactly that and saved us a great deal of time and headache. Thanks Joe!

March 16, 2020

Woohoo saving time and headaches is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Sexyland

We needed an app that tagged our orders according to product tag and then notified us! This app does exactly that. Thanks Joe for the help with setup and customisation :)

Previous 1