Order Automator , 75 reviews

January 5, 2021

This app has been a core part of our site operations for some time. Now with the release of post checkout upsells we needed everything this app did but with a configurable grace period. Looked around for alternatives but nothing exists. I thought I was out of luck but after reaching out to the Speed Boostr team they were able to quickly build this new feature for me. (They even worked over the holidays) I cannot recommend this app or Speed Boostr enough. Feels great to know there is a strong team supporting me!

Copper Compression
8 months using the app
Automator Apps replied January 5, 2021

Thanks for making that feature request, it was a good idea. 😃

We appreciate the review and compliments, looking forward to supporting you well into the future. Good luck with your store this year! 🎉

September 19, 2022

We use the Order Automator app to detect, cancel and refund high-risk orders. Setting it up was super easy and the app works as expected. There were a couple of times we had some issues caused by some other apps, but the Order Automator team was always able to help us troubleshoot in a timely manner. I 100% recommend this app.

Pure Enrichment
Automator Apps replied September 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience and 100% recommendation about our app! We're happy to be able to provide a solution for you.

October 31, 2021

I used this app to send sales notifications exclusively to different vendors. We have a store that has different vendors selling different products. The default Shopify settings weren't cutting it. Joe and the crew have been amazing and helped me quickly. Can't go without this app! If you want an extra level of professionalism on your site then this is the one. It would be cool if there was a way I could customise the email content myself so that it's branded to my store. But it is otherwise flawless! Highly recommend.

World Famous Merch
Automator Apps replied October 31, 2021

Thanks for the high praise and thanks for the feedback. We regularly make updates and add new features, saving your idea about customizing the email content and will reach out to get the details.

January 15, 2021

Great app for managing orders, only uninstalled because we upgraded to Shopify Plus. For $10/month you can't go wrong with this!

Firefly Chocolate
Automator Apps replied January 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, and also for the follow up conversation about how you were using the app and how Shopify Plus is working for you. Cheers and good luck!

June 14, 2023

Joe and his team have been amazing in helping us out with our fulfillment and tagging automations. We had a complex scenario where we needed to customize some of the logic. Joe and his team were able to deliver what we needed in quick fashion! I can't recommend this app and the support more.

Funky Chunky
Automator Apps replied June 14, 2023

Thank you so much! We appreciate you and the opportunity to implement the customization.

July 20, 2020

Great app! We used this app to auto fill certain Shopify products that do not actually need fulfillment, like certain fees that we charge. Worked just like intended and I can see us using more of its abilities as we continue to scale.

FuelTech USA
5 months using the app
Automator Apps replied July 20, 2020

Great review! And cheers to your store scaling ✊ ... We're always working on adding more abilities so hope to help you more in the future.

April 10, 2022

Thank you very much for the custom feature that you made possible for our Shopify store. By using this feature we can easily give away gift item/product to a specific customer. This will really help us in our business to promote and encourage to buy our newly launch products. You did an awesome job and your customer assistance is very impressive too. Really an outstanding and a "MUST HAVE" application of every seller in Shopify

Bait Lehem
Philippines
4 months using the app
Automator Apps replied April 11, 2022

You're welcome, we're happy to help you out... and thanks for naming our app a "must have application", that's a nice compliment :)

May 10, 2023

From the outset, I've had an incredibly positive experience with the Order Automator App. What truly stands out is the team behind the application. They are nothing short of phenomenal. Their proactive attitude, combined with a unique blend of expertise and dedication, has resulted in a stellar customer service experience.

One of the key features that elevated my experience was their capability to create and implement custom functionalities based on my business's unique requirements. This wasn't just a cookie-cutter service; they made sure to tailor their solutions to perfectly fit our needs, all within a surprisingly swift timeframe.

Suits & More
Automator Apps replied May 10, 2023

Happy to build that for you, thanks so much for sharing your experience, and for the good words about our team. We appreciate you!

June 21, 2023

The Automator APP Team is by far the best app team that we have worked with from the Shopify APP store. They customized the application for our use case and did so quickly and professionally. If your looking for auto-tagging and auto-fulfillment app to optimize your Shopify stores, then look no further this is the one you need

LANA
About 1 month using the app
Automator Apps replied June 21, 2023

The best app team haha wow thank you so much! We appreciate you!

May 3, 2022

As far as I know, this is now the only way to track inventory automatically if you are fulfilling local orders through Amazon and international orders manually. Joe and his team helped create a simple solution that matched what we were looking for.

obVus Solutions LLC
Automator Apps replied May 4, 2022

Happy to make that solution for you, thanks for sharing how you use the app!