Order Automator , 76 reviews

April 7, 2023

needed a subtle way to denote first time buyers to better allocate "about us" info into the correct packages and these folks were incredibly responsive in creating a custom solution for us. The app's standard settings wouldn't address our needs, but within a couple of days, they created a custom solution that was exactly what I requested and were super nice and responsive about the whole process. Top notch customer service and a very helpful product!

3 Porch Farm
4 days using the app
Automator Apps replied April 7, 2023

Happy to help out, thanks for the review we appreciate you!

August 15, 2022

I needed an app that would automatically tag orders as they came in. This app delivered and then some!! Frances from the Order Automator team even helped me set up a custom flow. 10/10 would recommend.

Grayling
4 days using the app
Automator Apps replied August 16, 2022

Thanks for giving a shout on the custom flow, we love doing those! Thanks for recommending our app :)

April 23, 2021

Now this is the company to work with! I wanted to be able to tag orders in a specific way they did not offer so I emailed them and poof it was done! Now I am able to tag orders correctly automatically and also auto fulfill orders all in the same app! I wish more apps were like this company for customer service....bravo to your team!

Button Down SF
3 days using the app
Automator Apps replied April 23, 2021

Nice, we enjoyed creating this solution for you and appreciate you being a part of our community. Thank you for the props and sharing your experience!

October 13, 2022

This app is great for automating order notifications; we have vendors we partner with, and asking staff to simply remember what items are taken care of by partners is a nuisance. This app is great for taking that that human error! They are also friendly and responsive. Would highly recommend!

Different Roads
2 days using the app
Automator Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for the review and the recommendation!

October 13, 2019

Order automator has been working great for us so far. We've been able to streamline amazon order fulfillment. Seems to be more reliable than other apps we've tried for this.

iEDM