Order Before Delivery Deadline

Order within the next 2 hours to receive your order by Friday

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

papercrush

App is buggy for German settings. The support chat within the app does not work and on our request through the contact form on their website we haven't received any response for more than 1 week now...

March 24, 2022

We apologize for your inconvenience however German is not a supported language on this app.

Elite Gaming Supply

There is not an option to display seconds in the timer and that is ok as I can find another one but I emailed and opened 2 support tickets over 3 weeks and still have not received a response. Sorta irritating.

October 31, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, EGS. Please accept my apologies for the lack of support—this is just not acceptable. We have expanded our team in the past month, with the aim of ensuring situations like this do not happen again.

One of our leading initiatives is to rebuild this app. With that in mind, I've reached out to you via email—we'd love to hear and incorporate your feedback. No worries if it's something you do not want to do after having this experience. No reason needed.

Wishing you a peaceful week ahead.