Edit Orders Editify adds a key features missing from Shopify. The ability to edit orders!
One click install - edit order
No code to install - edit an order in 1 minute.
Edit Orders instantly
Edit Orders instantly with our simple and clean interface!
About Edit Orders ‑ Editify
Edit Orders! Editify adds a KEY missing feature to your Shopify store... The ability to instantly edit an existing order.
Editify helps reduce the stress and time of dealing with customer order changes. Concentrate on what you love doing.. Running your business smoothly :)
Install Editify to Edit Orders and never have to worry about when:
- A customer wants a different size or color product after an order was placed
- You want to add a discount to an existing order and partially refund the customer
- You want to change the price of a product after the customer has placed the order
- You want to uncancel an order
- Lots of different use cases
Editify gives you the power to:
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change products and quantities for an order
- Edit Orders and Add custom products to an order
- Edit Orders and Change a shipping or billing address for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change taxes for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change shipping for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change discounts for an order
- MUCH MORE
Recent Edit Order -Editify Updates
- 12th Feb 2018 - More Edit Order options
- 19th Apr 2017 - Upgraded speed and response times throughout the app
Booster Apps' Proven Reliability
We are fully dedicated to supporting our customers. Based in the US and Europe, we are a full time development and support team focused purely on building outstanding Shopify Apps.
- Over 60,000 Shopify stores use our apps
- Over 6,000 ★★★★★ app reviews
- Over 10 years ecommerce experience
Feel free to get in touch at any time along the way should you need us.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 84 reviews
Most recent reviews
Pod Jewellery Australia
Same problem as the rest of the users. This app creates a new order rather than editing the existing order. It doesn't remove the revenue from the cancelled order, so my sales data isn't correct and this then transfers into my Xero accounting software, so I have to find and delete all edited orders in Xero. It's a huge waste of time. I'm looking for a better option
The app messes with orders, notifies buyers that their orders were canceled (when they were only updated), and screws up accounting. I felt paranoid every time I used this app.
Placing manual orders with the changes I want is better than completely canceling and then duplicating an order. I know this is also how other apps do it, but it is crude and causes a lot of problems.
The app does allow you to change orders, but it also creates complications.
Sad to say this is an app with 5-star potential that only earns one star due to poor customer service. This app worked well for a while. The "request payment feature" for an order that had been edited with a balance due stopped working correctly. After numerous attempts to contact the developer without respose, I decided to come up with a different solution.