Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Gluten Free 27

Original review below but now changed. Brian from Bitstim got back to me immediately about my problem (a clash with the Upsell app I was using). I've removed the Upsell app and all now seems to be working. Great service Brian!

Looks perfect at the start but allows customers to checkout even when the basket does not contain enough of the items that is meant to have a min order quantity. Creates a world of pain for customer services. Big shame. No alternative in the App store today. Really hope the developer sorts it out. Would be more than willing to pay for a working product.

Malgardee

Fantastic app. Brian was really helpful re: the changes needed for the app to work with Brooklyn theme. There are also options for changing the wording of the messages customers see, which I found very useful. Thanks so much!

Aluminiumonlinestore

Great App! Does exactly what it says it does. Brian responds very quickly when you email him. Great service! Try it.

Top Secret Gourmets

I had an issue with the Classic Theme. I emailed Brian (app designer) and he replied later that day with a snippet of code to add to the HTML/CSS of the theme and it worked! Great customer service!!!

Onpointtees

need help this app isnt working with my theme im using the Supply theme, its allowing customers to check out at will.

Looshis

Excellent App, the reviews are misleading, I have the Brooklyn Theme, and the app works perfectly fine, I contacted the app developer Brian, and he sent me exact details of what to do, and the app is working fine now with no problems at all! Definitely a recommended app to use!

Low Carb Canada

Works perfectly on our themes on two sites, one site had to use some slight modifications and the app dev. walked me through it.

Their support is great, if you run into a problem I recommend you withhold your low-star review until you've

1) tested the app a little before launching a big risky campaign that relies on it
2) contact the dev if you have a problem, I am confident that he will either fix it quickly, advise you if it's best not to use it, or put the issue on the to-fix list

We had a request the app does not handle at this time and received solid advice, we're still going to keep them for the basic features

Testuk1

Doesn't work with Ajax cart - Brooklyn theme

Morphe Brushes

Caused us many problems during a major sale! Some customers paid for only one product but the invoice shows six. Many people were able to get around it and manipulate it which is terrible and we are now having to clean up the mess caused by this app. When the makers fix it, we will be happy to change our review.

WEAVEDISCOUNT.com

I am having the same exact issue as Value Mart... I need to figure out how to make "check out" button still go through the verification process of MinMaxify. If anyone has any suggestions, please help.