Order Export Pro

Export orders to XLS (Excel) or CSV in custom format.

$9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Export orders to XLS (Excel) or CSV in custom format

MyRepublic NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi
I have emailed to 3 times but not fix issue.when i am download the selected order mostly fields are blank https://prnt.sc/jrllXv7Un39- but in back end all fields showing https://prnt.sc/VadjMrLkKc20 .In starting its working good but now i am facing issues.
Please check screenshot=> https://prnt.sc/jrllXv7Un39- https://prnt.sc/VadjMrLkKc20
If you have not able to fix issue please remove the app on store.
Thanks

September 28, 2022

Hi there,

Our support team replied to all the emails you sent us within 20-30 minutes max after we received the request, not sure if you've received our emails?..

The export issue is already fixed and export should work properly now with your export settings, could you check please and let us know via contact form or by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com. Thanks!

Best,
Order Export Pro team

Jimmy's Iced Coffee

App fulfils our requirements for printing customised picklists. Support staff responsive and helpful.

PicArt

Location Germany
Time spent using app 2 minutes

i only can select 50 orders, there no option to select more, needed to deinstall, whats wrong with this app?

February 10, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review. Actually, there's an option to select more, you should just go to the Settings section of our app and change "Orders per page" value. It's 50 by default, but you could select more if you need.

Please give it a try and feel free to contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com if you'll have any further question, we're always around to help!

Best,
Order Export Pro team

TraditionalBeams

The support is really good for this app, I told them about some problems I was having and they got it fixed for me. Also told them of another feature I could do with and they added it for me in the settings which has really speeded up our processes. I actually tried another 4 apps when I was looking for an order export plugin. This was the only one that seamed user friendly to me and gave us the flexibility of having the exact information we wanted in a spreadsheet. You can also tick orders to be exported directly from the order screen which was a must for us.

Pet’s Aboutsam

Location Germany

I had a problem. They helped me quickly. The app is great and makes work much easier. Ich hatte ein Problem. Mir wurde schnell geholfen. Die App ist super und erleichtert einem die Arbeit immens.

Pacific Cookie Company

We were able to customize the report to our exact needs and customer support was very response and helpful!

Zac's Sweet Shop

Best order export app I've used! Great filter functions and very easy to use. Customer support responded within a few hours and was extremely helpful. 10/10 recommend!

SmartLifeHacks

Was looking for a simple app, to export products as I wish and it solves that very good. It also can export ÄÖÜ and ß. Support is very helpful, can fully recommend.

Ludovic Shop

I really need such an app, but unfortunately your app is not working, i press on export order and nothing happens

December 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for your inconvenience. We received your support request and will do our best to solve that issue as soon as possible.