Filter by date and draw an area on the map to filter and download order l
See where your product is selling. View the impact of your marketing campaigns.
Find new sales based on where your existing customers are located.
About Order Map Reporter
Order Map Reporter
Where are your customers located?
Do you only want to report on one area?
Did your last marketing campaign increase sales?
Should you target your advertising in a new area?
Do you need to expand your business to a new region?*
Displaying your shop's order history on a map makes it easier than a spreadsheet. Interactive map markers display order totals and link to the order in your Shopify admin console.
Use the Geofence feature to draw an area around a region of the map and filter orders. Download a CSV of the region filtered orders. View the density of your orders with a heat map overlay.
- No coding or configuration
- Simple interface
- Live order data
- Filter by date
- Interactive map
- Map Markers w/ Order Totals
- Map Markers link to store
- Heat Map
- Geofence - draw an area to filter orders
- Download the filtered orders as a CSV
- Mobile Ready
- Multi-Currency support
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.