Order Picklist

Order Picklist

by Kisuka

A simple picklist to fulfill orders faster

Wine Not HKG

All of a sudden stopped working. I am selecting 10 orders and somehow is deciding to just do the picklist for 3 or 4 orders. Very random malfunction.
I do not recommend it can be quite unreliable...

June 23, 2021

You may need to adjust the settings under Apps -> Order Picklist on your Shopify admin panel depending on if your orders are in a unique payment or fulfillment status so that they can be included in the list. I replied to the support ticket you sent 2 minutes before this review. As mentioned in my reply, if you would like, I can send you an access request so I can take a deeper look at this issue for you and help you with it.

SeaKisses

A brilliant little app that does exactly what it is supposed to do, very well. Just had a minor problem after months of use and the developer fixed it within 24 hours. Thank you.

Korean-Skincare

One word. Phenomenal! The developer went above and beyond to introduce some features to finally make an app I have been looking for for years. The app now allows order picker to drive trough the warehouse with a cart. Pick 30 (multi product) orders in one single walk while adding the products to dedicated individual bins on his cart. allowing our packers to easily grab each bin and do his packing. I think what easily used to cost us 30 min to grab orders can now be done in 5 min. Best experience I ever had with an app. I think there is only one downside. He's charging way too low in my opinion!

Super Heroes Warehouse

It does exactly what is supposed to do. We can print a pick list (inclusive of shelf location where products are, using our metafield for location). Perhaps the best app for pick list and a must have. Support so far has been good and responsive.

Adelaide's Fort

Came back to update my review because the issues I was having was fixed right away.
After years of trying to find the right app, THIS IS IT, EVERYONE! simple yet INCREDIBLE. Support was very easy to reach and worked with me directly. Super thankful for this experience :)

December 28, 2020

If you send me an email I can try to help you out with this issue. I'm assuming this is in reference to not being able to select more than 50+ orders. This is a limitation within Shopify's admin panel itself. To bypass that issue to generate a list of more orders go to Apps then click on Order Picklist. From there you can generate a list from all currently unfulfilled orders and also pull orders by tag or by search query. You can also modify what information is included on the list from that page as well. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email. I'm always available.

Zen Den Candles

This is a GREAT little app and does almost exactly what we needed. Will be installing on both of my storefronts and recommending to others. SUGGESTION - This could be a PERFECT app (for us) - with one small change. Add an additional column to the Pick List that shows "Current Inventory" of each item!

Cria Local

This is one of those that delivers it all. It works perfectly, saves us a lot of time and the support is beyond amazing. Had a specific need for it to make sense to my business. They just went there and made it happen!

The Peach Palmetto

Before using this app, I left it to my undependable eyes to count each product on hundreds of invoices weekly to calculate what needed to be sent out. I even tried using an excel spreadsheet (which was time-consuming). I thank God for this app! It's saved me HOURS of work. It was easy to install, dependable, and always accurate! This app has saved me from the unwelcomed surprise of packing an order and coming up short on a product. Words will never be able to express how grateful I am to be able to use THIS app!

Crayons Shoes

I Have been continuously trying to contact you guys. I have uninstalled and installed the app again. It is not working. nor is anyone contacting me

Updated the review! They contacted me, there was some update issue, i think since shopify was using some different cookie way, not that tecky to understand. The issue is resolved, a slight glitch is there, but that too inshallah will be resolved

August 10, 2020

Hello, I can't seem to find any email from you. What date did you send an email? If possible can you shoot an email over to me so I can help work with you to debug the problem you are having? You can email me by going to Apps in your Shopify Admin panel and clicking 'Get Support' next to the Order Picklist icon.

Update: The issue this merchant was facing has since been resolved. Safari and Chrome had both released updates blocking third-party cookies. This has caused issues for many apps on Shopify. I've implemented a cookieless authentication solution which has since resolved the issue completely.

Plastic Free Pursuit

This app has been a HUGE help for our shop. Our number of orders is growing daily and we needed to find an app that would make us more efficient in picking and packing our orders. This was the only app we found that offered everything we needed. Order Picklist is extremely easy to use and integrates really well into our shopify system. After we started using it, we realized we NEEDED an option to include product vendor in the picklist. We sent Taylor a suggestion through e-mail and not even TWO days later, product vendor became an option!! I cannot rate this app high enough. And for $3 a month?!?! Everyone should use this app and I will recommend it to anyone I can :)

Previous 1 3