Order Picklist

A simple picklist to fulfill orders faster

$3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sybotanica

Taylor went above and beyond to solve our issues and made some custom adjustments. Definitely recommend this app for the amazing price point and functionality.

Impulse Creations Comics & Collectibles

Great app. We needed a slight modification to meet our needs with preorders and the developer added that to make it perfect for us. It saves us a ton of time now and increases order pulling accuracy as well.

Ambient Lounge

Quick help from the developer, good job mate, it's a busy season, software needs to work like a clock.

November 28, 2021

Hello, I didn't seem to get any email from you regarding this issue... I'd be more than happy to assist if you contact me regarding the problem... Also there is no 'guys', I'm a sole developer who manages this app, it's not a team or a company.

Wine Not HKG

All of a sudden stopped working. I am selecting 10 orders and somehow is deciding to just do the picklist for 3 or 4 orders. Very random malfunction.
I do not recommend it can be quite unreliable...

June 23, 2021

You may need to adjust the settings under Apps -> Order Picklist on your Shopify admin panel depending on if your orders are in a unique payment or fulfillment status so that they can be included in the list. I replied to the support ticket you sent 2 minutes before this review. As mentioned in my reply, if you would like, I can send you an access request so I can take a deeper look at this issue for you and help you with it.

SeaKisses

A brilliant little app that does exactly what it is supposed to do, very well. Just had a minor problem after months of use and the developer fixed it within 24 hours. Thank you.

Korean-Skincare

One word. Phenomenal! The developer went above and beyond to introduce some features to finally make an app I have been looking for for years. The app now allows order picker to drive trough the warehouse with a cart. Pick 30 (multi product) orders in one single walk while adding the products to dedicated individual bins on his cart. allowing our packers to easily grab each bin and do his packing. I think what easily used to cost us 30 min to grab orders can now be done in 5 min. Best experience I ever had with an app. I think there is only one downside. He's charging way too low in my opinion!

Super Heroes Warehouse

It does exactly what is supposed to do. We can print a pick list (inclusive of shelf location where products are, using our metafield for location). Perhaps the best app for pick list and a must have. Support so far has been good and responsive.

Adelaide's Fort

Came back to update my review because the issues I was having was fixed right away.
After years of trying to find the right app, THIS IS IT, EVERYONE! simple yet INCREDIBLE. Support was very easy to reach and worked with me directly. Super thankful for this experience :)

December 28, 2020

If you send me an email I can try to help you out with this issue. I'm assuming this is in reference to not being able to select more than 50+ orders. This is a limitation within Shopify's admin panel itself. To bypass that issue to generate a list of more orders go to Apps then click on Order Picklist. From there you can generate a list from all currently unfulfilled orders and also pull orders by tag or by search query. You can also modify what information is included on the list from that page as well. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email. I'm always available.

Zen Den Candles

This is a GREAT little app and does almost exactly what we needed. Will be installing on both of my storefronts and recommending to others. SUGGESTION - This could be a PERFECT app (for us) - with one small change. Add an additional column to the Pick List that shows "Current Inventory" of each item!

Cria Local

This is one of those that delivers it all. It works perfectly, saves us a lot of time and the support is beyond amazing. Had a specific need for it to make sense to my business. They just went there and made it happen!

Previous 1 3