F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 9, 2015

The template worked as advertised. I am very pleased with the results. I had a couple of questions and Bjorn responded promptly and was most helpful - even outside business hours. Very impressed.

hook-tackle
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 9, 2015

Like that it is a one time fee, easy to use and customize the invoices/ pack slips with the info that we want on them.

Personal-Prints
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 5, 2015

Saved us a great deal of coding work to get the integrated label designed. Just needed to modify and personalise it which is much easier than starting from scratch

Kellyville Pets
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 29, 2015

We are very happy with the branded templates that we have downloaded and think it is definitely worth the time and money! Order Printer templates put the finishing touch in our packaging. Also, the customer service is EXCELLENT!

I wish the templates would print directly from the "print" button on the order page, but a second click is no big deal for the trade-offs.

Heather Brown Art
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 22, 2015

Great app! Super easy to install and use. Excellent customer service!

Simply Me Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 16, 2015

I needed a template that I could add my logo to and that did not require any coding. At first it did not print correctly, but that was operator error, my printer default was set at no margins. I also had a couple of changes I needed made to the code and Bjorn got right back to me and made the changes. My invoices look great now! Thank you!

Fabric Confetti
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 12, 2015

Amazing support from Bjorn! The app will give a professional look to your invoices or packing slip templates. Very satisfied!

NK iMODE
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 11, 2015

The apps is easy to use and look great. Thanks!

www.lim1t8d.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 5, 2015

Super simple and easy to customize! App developers are great at offering support, if needed :)

Salish Style
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited December 12, 2014

The staff resolved a minor error real quick (on a Friday even!), super thankful! This app is really easy to use too, and it makes everything looks so much more professional.

/EDIT
This is super easy to use! Really helpful if customers purchase several items but a few get delayed, you can notify them w the invoice too so they don't get upset when there's some items missing.

8cubes