F+2: Order Printer Templates

Custom invoice, packing slip, receipt & return form templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mockups of invoice, packing slip & other Order Printer template

Goldenberg Chemicals

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use, no coding & themes are very beautiful. Thank you Mr. Bjorn Forsberg for the amazing support & customer service!

LOEWI

Location Germany

Great customer service. Instant feedback and great support! Really makes life easier. I can highly recommend the app!

Simply Natural Home

Location Australia

A great app and fantastic support! The templates look great and are very easy to customize. It would be great to have the option to change the font colour of the main text. Thank you :-)!!

Heyday Vintage Style

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This has saved me many hours of fiddling with html/css! After installing the templates I wanted I had some small tweaks like
- adding order number to the return label
- adding shipping method to the address label
Support was extremely responsive and told me where to go and what to look for. Simply brilliant! Well worth the money!!!

Integrity Botanicals

I bought this app because I needed packing slips that would display a discount code field(which the standard Shopify template does not) so the staff member packing orders would know to include a gift with purchase with the shipment. I reached to the Forsberg team and they sent me a customized template code to display the discount. Their customer service is absolutely top notch. Highly recommended.

Westcoast Stencils

I bought this app because I wanted a great looking invoice to include in my shipped orders. It was super easy to make the changes I wanted and I love that it shows a thumbnail image of each item when printed.

BackBeat Technologies LLC.

Time spent using app 1 day

Love this app for invoicing, super easy to use and very professional looking documents. Set up instructions were very easy to follow.

Kidoliza

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Beautifully designed, creates a trustful feeling. Very helpful! Helps also small or starting shops to give a professional image to their customers.

Crafty Girl Maria

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent, I can print all my orders in one go rather than choosing separately. Makes it much easier to change the template as well. I love that there's just a one-off fee for the template.

The PPG Marketplace

Location Australia

I love this app, very easy to use and very professional clean designs. The after purchase customer service was also very responsive and helpful.