F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 24, 2022

Brilliant apps, business model and team! This definitely fills a needed market gap for merchants who don't have time, inclination or skill to go into code (most merchants!) yet not wanting to sign up for an ongoing fee model on functions where it really isn't justified. Shout out to David who hooked up some excellent support and customization in a hot second. I'm not a shill, just a very happy customer! Keep it up guys :)

Coseytown Flowers
Time spent using app: 4 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 25, 2022

Yay! What a way to start the weekend! Thank you so much for the review. I'll pass on your kind words to David :)

February 21, 2022

Great app that fix another thing that lacks in Shopify. Customer service has been perfect helping setting things up!

Boutique Beneva opérée par Graph X Design
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 22, 2022

Great to hear our team was able to help you out. Thanks for your 5-star review :)

February 21, 2022

Die Templates sind easy zu installieren und bei Änderungswünschen war das Team von FORSBERG+two schnell erreichbar. Wir sind begeistert, danke!

mintroom.de
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 21, 2022

Thank you so much. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :)

Have a great day!

February 19, 2022

very useful app, no need to write a single code. Support is also amazing with any customization requests. Highly recommended!

Fueler store
Time spent using app: 8 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 21, 2022

What a way to start a new week! Thank you for leaving a 5-star review :)

February 16, 2022

We have used Forsberg+Two's apps for a little over 7 years now and we are very happy with their products. Today, Diego went above and beyond to help customize one of our templates and we are extremely happy with their products and services.

PNW Sanitary
Time spent using app: 3 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 21, 2022

Thanks for using our apps for so long and for leaving a review. I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to Diego :)

February 4, 2022

I use the app for multiple stores and i can not say anything negativ about the apps. The support is also very friendly and helped me with a couple of problems (f. e. move a theme from one sotre to another one). I'll use the apps from Forsberg for more stores in the future!

Heropix
Time spent using app: 6 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 4, 2022

Extremely happy to hear you want to continue using our apps in the future. Thank you so much for your 5-star review :) We will share this with the support team to let them know to keep up the good work.

February 3, 2022

Amazing app and customer service. I was looking to customize one of their template to fit my business needs, the team was able to assist me and make all the changes I requested very quick.
Definitely recommend this app.

1 Ti Service
Mauritius
Time spent using app: 8 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 4, 2022

Great to hear our support team could help you, and you would recommend our app. It means a lot ;)

February 2, 2022

great app, solved the issues that i was facing in this area. The customer service is excellent with small design changes i requested completed in a few hours, 10 out of 10 for this company and app.

Bunnasia
Laos
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 3, 2022

"10 out of 10l" I love that!

Appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further questions, please reach out :)

January 28, 2022

Works like a charm! Would recommend it if you want to print professional invoices and packing slips.

HappyBear Diapers
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 28, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us :)

January 23, 2022

Very easy to use, plenty of great looking templates. Responsive and helpful support, for even more customization. Five stars!

Perunmoto.EU
Serbia
Time spent using app: 17 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 24, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review! Great to hear it was easy to use, and your templates are looking sharp :)