Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two

Invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Biotechusa-Nice

This app is actually playing with your money. sending the invoices IS NOT FREE as they say ( you can only download the templates apps for free to buy a template DUH).

Once you buy the templates, you have to get their other app so that you can send invoices.

I did not like that shady approach, I love honest businesses, this is not one of them, and I will gladly pay when I know everything right from the beginning.

Apart from that, the templates are great, the app is working great, and it's easy to download etc.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback, and I'm very sorry that you felt mislead. It is not intentional in anyway, and I'd like to improve any text that gave you the wrong impression.

I've sent you an email so I can get some more details, and correct where possible.

Many thanks again, and enjoy your day!

Tara Grinna Swimwear

The template was good for temporary use. We need more customization but have very few template to offer.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for the review, and sorry to hear you didn't find all the options you wanted. Feel free to reach out to our support team (hello@forsbergplustwo.com) so we can organize a refund for you :)

Retro Active Arcade

This is an ok app, it works well but has very very limited selections to choose from. All of the templates are all renditions of the one before it however all of them are better than the basic-bland-oatmeal design that Shopify leaves you with for their Order Printer app. If you don't have $29 to spend here, don't waste your time with Order Printer.

Also, if you know nothing about Liquid or HTML, keep scrolling. This app relies on some of that knowledge to understand the verbiage this app uses.

The great thing is that if you spend $29 on one template, you can generate multiple variations of that exact same template plus a 1-2 small subtle details. So you can create a packing slip with a total, or a packing slip without a total. Great, but can you re-size the columns? No. Can you change the color of the text? No. Can you edit the orientation of your template? No.

Take it as you will, but it's just basically paying $29 for something one-step better than what Shopify produces.

Lespetitesjupesdeprune

Hi!
I loved designing the template but the integration never worked and I got no feedback from the team yet ‍♀️

Sea2see

be patient if you have a problem!! Cse they are not fast in answering!

Hazel & Olive

Easy to use. If you could allow us to insert product images for each line item you would have my business in a heartbeat.