Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Custom invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Veldskoen Germany GmbH

I used this app to quickly access a nice invoice template as I have zero coding experience. 5 stars here. The samples on offer were great and my reasons for giving 4 stars are; I would love to be able to modify text blocks a little more than is allowed. I also think it would be great to have an accurate preview option so the alignment of modified text input can be seen as it would appear on the final document. However, considering we got nearly exactly what we wanted without knowing our CSS from our HTML, happy days! Thank you to the developer!

August 13, 2021

Thanks very much for the great and constructive review :) I'd love to hear more about the text block suggestions you have, and also to see if the alignment issue you mentioned is something we can fix during edit.

I'll reach out to you via email, so we can continue the conversation there.

Thanks again and have a wonderful Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

Die Schatzinsel

Quite easy to use. Good German translation.
I also use Order Printer Pro. It took me a while to understand that I have to copy the code into the templates of Order Printer Pro.
But now it works perfectly. Thanks :-)

COMMON MODERN

I looked through many apps for one that would suit the specific design aesthetics of my site. I was very happy to find Order Printer Templates.

Mandarin Oriental, Doha Online Shop

Really wish we could have used the template! It was super easy to set up and the team was extremely helpful with any questions that we had. They even help us adjust the template slightly to match our needs. Unfortunately, we just couldn't get around one tricky local statutory requirement but, regardless, I would recommend this app to anyone!

Industrial Lubricant

We use this app for all our customized printing documents presented to customers. Love how it gives our customers a consistent presentation of our company. I do wish you would add a LinkedIn Social Media Option.

NAYAA

i was not able to install the Templates yet... it always comes an ERROR when I was trying to copy then CODE

* 鮮 餃 坊 *

Hi,
is there a Youtube for teaching how to insert the html codes into order print in shopify order print page ??

it is very nice of your APP to let us choose the date format eg. dd/mm/yyyy !

Blasta Henriet

I purchased the Winter template for $29 - a one off fee to last forever. It has now stopped working, displaying multiple liquid errors. I'm not getting any response customer support.
Update: Support got back to me with a resolution and it now seems to be working again.

Fest4all.dk

Nice "buffet" of templates, really easy to design, we havn´t used it in real life so long, but it seems to work!

Capra Origine

Positive:
Choice of ready to use templates, with translations.
Instructions clear, easy to use application.
Negative:
A bit expensive..
Not everything customisable : neither the possibility to change text color nor to change the background shading color. (Please improve on that..)

Previous 1 3