OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits | Reviews

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

TDW Trade Store

This app doesn't work. If a user puts an item in the cart, then they will get a message the first time, but can still checkout without any issues. We sent 3 emails to support and have received 0 replies, we would like a refund.

November 19, 2021

Hi. So sorry to read this. I won't try to make any excuses. Your complaint is legitimate. I found your emails, which I admit got buried and we didn't get back to you in a timely fashion. I just tried to call you but it looks like you're closed for the day. I also tried to refund you but no charge has shown up for your shop on our Shopify admin tools yet. I made a note for myself to try again in two weeks. I'll keep trying to reach you but please let us know if there's any way we can make it up to you.

Glowkitchen Food Shop

I was very happy that it worked so fast. But sadly it doesn´t work on mobile phones. That is very bad because most of the people use their phones to buy things... i would give 5 stars but this is a very negative point for me ...

September 27, 2021

Hi. Sorry to hear it's not working for you in mobile. It should be. We'd be happy to investigate. I tried taking a look but your shop is not live yet and it's password protected. Please open a ticket with us by clicking on the help icon in the app, or visit https://www.orderlogicapp.com/help for other ways to reach us. In most cases we can figure out the cause.

CoalitionCartel.Wine

I'm using the entry level version of the app to manage both minimum and maximum quantities - and on the web side its good. Having some duplication of message issues with mobile but that looks to be an issue with the theme development, so hoping that Halo resolve that asap.

Vip Barber Supply

This app is amazing, and if you have any issue I mean any issue, they will contact you and work with you to fix it, thank you guys for a great price and an amazing app that has helped my store in very many occasions!

Studio Pens

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Quick and easy to install and set up, no specialist knowledge required.

Organixx

This didn't work for us, unfortunately. We used a tag based limit. I increased the quantity in the cart, got an error, hit update cart and it took me back to the cart without modifying anything. I was able to checkout with 4 over my limit. We are going with another app. It does have a very nice interface.

Just-Oz

This app has worked well so far for the purposes of our online store. Hoping that no issues arise in the future.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Typically when people have issues it's due to a conflict with another app, or rare occasions something in their theme that we haven't seen before. If it's working well for you hopefully that will continue. But please reach out if you run into anything.

Nourish Foods Market

Adjusted review: Shane personally came to my shops and corrected this issue.

I set this up for 2 of my websites and neither minimum works at all. I've requested support, gotten very little back except they don't know why it's not working. How is this still available as an app?

Update June 25th:
Great news. I was able to find the cause and get this fixed for your other site. Your theme was updating the cart in a new, more modern way that we haven't seen in any other theme yet. Thanks for allowing us to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve it both for you and future customers.

We haven't heard back from you regarding this site but we believe from our testing that its issue was resolved through the suggestion of our customer support team. If not please let us know.

Original Response:
Hi. This is Shane, one of the founders of our company and creators of this app. So sorry you've run into challenges with our app and service.

I saw that our customer service agent suggested you reinstall our theme changes today and that appears to have fixed the issue on your site I believe? If not please reach out again. I'll also communicate to you through the tickets you opened.

Regarding your other site, I personally spent about a few hours on it last week and didn't quite get to the bottom of it. It's indeed been one of the more puzzling issues we've run into. But I know we can figure it out. I got pulled off task and didn't quite get back to it because I know it needs some focused attention. I saw that you approved a collaborator account for us today which will help. We'll get to the bottom of this as soon as we can.

Giftix.in

This app solves our problem. But at times we get orders below our minimum limit and it is frustrating.

June 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear an order got through. I understood from the ticket you opened with us that it was a one time occurrence. I certainly wish you would have given us a chance to investigate.

By design we have built in fault tolerance such that if anything ever goes wrong and something fails to load on your site due to any kind of outage, we would rather allow faulty orders through than have something on your site that blocks all orders. Such occurrences are very rare but may have happened in this case.

Otherwise we can turn on some additional debugging information that can be added to your orders to help determine a cause of any slip ups.

PartnerSales

I use this app to manage MOQ items for sale and being able to limit the quantities and set multiples for items that i sell in MOQ's. It is amazing and very easy to set up and use.

June 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. So happy to hear OrderLogic is working well for you. Please reach out if there's any way we can be of service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11