OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Vip Barber Supply

This app is amazing, and if you have any issue I mean any issue, they will contact you and work with you to fix it, thank you guys for a great price and an amazing app that has helped my store in very many occasions!

Studio Pens

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Quick and easy to install and set up, no specialist knowledge required.

Organixx

This didn't work for us, unfortunately. We used a tag based limit. I increased the quantity in the cart, got an error, hit update cart and it took me back to the cart without modifying anything. I was able to checkout with 4 over my limit. We are going with another app. It does have a very nice interface.

Just-Oz

This app has worked well so far for the purposes of our online store. Hoping that no issues arise in the future.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Typically when people have issues it's due to a conflict with another app, or rare occasions something in their theme that we haven't seen before. If it's working well for you hopefully that will continue. But please reach out if you run into anything.

Nourish Foods Market

Adjusted review: Shane personally came to my shops and corrected this issue.

I set this up for 2 of my websites and neither minimum works at all. I've requested support, gotten very little back except they don't know why it's not working. How is this still available as an app?

Update June 25th:
Great news. I was able to find the cause and get this fixed for your other site. Your theme was updating the cart in a new, more modern way that we haven't seen in any other theme yet. Thanks for allowing us to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve it both for you and future customers.

We haven't heard back from you regarding this site but we believe from our testing that its issue was resolved through the suggestion of our customer support team. If not please let us know.

Original Response:
Hi. This is Shane, one of the founders of our company and creators of this app. So sorry you've run into challenges with our app and service.

I saw that our customer service agent suggested you reinstall our theme changes today and that appears to have fixed the issue on your site I believe? If not please reach out again. I'll also communicate to you through the tickets you opened.

Regarding your other site, I personally spent about a few hours on it last week and didn't quite get to the bottom of it. It's indeed been one of the more puzzling issues we've run into. But I know we can figure it out. I got pulled off task and didn't quite get back to it because I know it needs some focused attention. I saw that you approved a collaborator account for us today which will help. We'll get to the bottom of this as soon as we can.

Giftix.in

This app solves our problem. But at times we get orders below our minimum limit and it is frustrating.

June 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear an order got through. I understood from the ticket you opened with us that it was a one time occurrence. I certainly wish you would have given us a chance to investigate.

By design we have built in fault tolerance such that if anything ever goes wrong and something fails to load on your site due to any kind of outage, we would rather allow faulty orders through than have something on your site that blocks all orders. Such occurrences are very rare but may have happened in this case.

Otherwise we can turn on some additional debugging information that can be added to your orders to help determine a cause of any slip ups.

PartnerSales

I use this app to manage MOQ items for sale and being able to limit the quantities and set multiples for items that i sell in MOQ's. It is amazing and very easy to set up and use.

June 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. So happy to hear OrderLogic is working well for you. Please reach out if there's any way we can be of service.

MAIGHAN DISTRIBUTION USA

June 1, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us a chance to dive in and get it working for you, and for the positive review that means the world to us.

Mille Stelle Bangkok

I do not understand why it stopped working suddenly. I set min order and loosing money because it is not working anymore without warning

June 1, 2020

Update 4 June 2020: We were able to work with Revy and build in compatibility with their apps so this issue is resolved. I took a look at your site and OrderLogic is working well now. I'm pretty pleased with the fast turn around on this. Our team and the Revy team worked well together to get this turned around for you quick.

Update 1 June 2020: We have heard back from the developers at Revy and they seem positive about working with us to resolve this conflict. We'll keep you posted and will hopefully have good news in the coming days.

Original response:
Hi. You appear to have installed an app from Revy (https://apps.shopify.com/partners/revy-apps), most likely Unlimited Bundles & Discounts (https://apps.shopify.com/product-bundles-discounts-by-revy) which is interfering with the functionality of OrderLogic. It appears that when you click on checkout now, that app checks for a discount on items in the cart and then redirects to checkout, disregarding that other apps might also have listeners that need to perform actions on checkout. We have reached out to the developers of that app about this issue, but this is often a slow path to resolving these kinds of issues. You should also reach out to them for support on this issue. For now, OrderLogic is incompatible with this app.

We're always glad to help. You can click on the help button in the lower right hand corner of our app to reach us. That's far more fruitful that hurting our reputation with a negative review. We work hard for our customers but there are many apps performing actions on checkout and they don't all place nice together. This is an example that we had never seen before but it didn't take us long to figure out the issue.

MAIGHAN DISTRIBUTION CANADA

Had a theme compatibility issue upon installation and the support team jumped in right away (during weekend) and did their magic. Great support, great communication and wonderful app for minimums and multiples!! (Using it on multiple stores)

May 29, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to investigate this. Conflicts with other apps do happen sometimes we will always try our hardest to identify the cause and find a solution when we can. We treat these issues at top priority and will try to respond as quickly as possible and at a time that works best for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11