OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Motion In Ink

The app is simple to install - no coding required and very easy to use. I was able to set minimums I needed for about 300 products in my catalog and was up and running very quickly. Works great! No issues.

July 5, 2019

Glad to hear it's working well for you. We're always happy to help out if you need anything.

1StopPets

Customers can easily break the maximum value by cancelling and ordering more. Would not recommend this app.

Shop Together

This app is broken, when a user gets the popup to "Dismiss" and they hit dismiss and refresh the cart page without updating the quantity, it lets them through to checkout even when set to 1 on the app per item.

How can such a huge flaw get so many high reviews, I am not sure. I had multiple customers bypass our limit and I am left scrambling refunding them because we cannot honor the order.

March 29, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with OrderLogic, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have to reach out to a customer if an order isn't right. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of a theme or with other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. In this case, you have an app installed called Ultimate Special Offers by Pixel Union, which appears to direct the user to checkout despite our attempts to stop that. At present their app and ours are incompatible. We'd be happy to try to reach out to them and work with them to add OrderLogic compatibility into their app.

Exact Tooling

Just downloaded the app and shows nothing but a blank page saying Choose Your Subscription. No reply to email or phone calls. Seems like part time developers who don't support the app unless its lunchtime during their day job.

March 29, 2019

Very sorry we couldn’t get back to you fast enough. We have 3-full time engineers distributed across the globe and try to respond as fast as we can, but don’t always respond within 4 hours such as in your case. The engineer in your time zone was sick that day. We did look into our logs and it appears your request wasn’t reaching our app for some reason. We’d be happy to reset your trial if you want to give us another try, and we’re sure we can resolve this issue if you give us a chance.

SitSpots Australia

OrderLogic works great for us! The tag function is awesome, just what we have needed! We sell some items in groups of 3, using this we can enforce groups of 3 for the mix and match items that need to be sold in that quantity. Thanks OrderLogic team for such a great and easy to use app!

4YouandYours

Did exactly what it said it would do! I haven't used many apps...but the ones I have used seem to fall short. Not this one!!

Naturawn

I used this application to implement a range of items allowed in a cart for processing. Simply say min and max number of items allowed per order.

For 3 month this app failed me 2 times. I had to cancel orders and have to apologize to my customers.

If you can live with this - it is your choice. I will get a different app.

Heavenly Raven

it would be great if this feature can be coded into a specific collection or page so the customers have to select a minimum of let's say any 3 product on that collection then can proceed to check out.

I'll Know It When I See It - Wholesale

This app works exactly as advertised. Easy to set up. Shane and his team responded quickly to an issue we were having and went the extra mile to solve a tricky bug related to the app and our theme working together. We really appreciated the effort they put in to resolve the issue. Best way to get in touch with them is via email if you have any questions.

goodiese

I'm using this app for a minimum quantity of products. It does exactly as it should! Easy and simple to use. I'm getting Its benefit on daily basis :)
Thanks!