OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

4YouandYours

Did exactly what it said it would do! I haven't used many apps...but the ones I have used seem to fall short. Not this one!!

Naturawn

I used this application to implement a range of items allowed in a cart for processing. Simply say min and max number of items allowed per order.

For 3 month this app failed me 2 times. I had to cancel orders and have to apologize to my customers.

If you can live with this - it is your choice. I will get a different app.

Heavenly Raven

it would be great if this feature can be coded into a specific collection or page so the customers have to select a minimum of let's say any 3 product on that collection then can proceed to check out.

I'll Know It When I See It - Wholesale

This app works exactly as advertised. Easy to set up. Shane and his team responded quickly to an issue we were having and went the extra mile to solve a tricky bug related to the app and our theme working together. We really appreciated the effort they put in to resolve the issue. Best way to get in touch with them is via email if you have any questions.

goodiese

I'm using this app for a minimum quantity of products. It does exactly as it should! Easy and simple to use. I'm getting Its benefit on daily basis :)
Thanks!

I'm First

I use this app to set minimum order quantities for items in my store. it does exactly that and is super easy to use and understand. Client support is also very responsive and helpful with any questions or requests for enhancements that come up. thank you for this app!

Studio Oh Wholesale

Love this app! Keeps our wholesale-only store running efficiently. Pretty much works flawlessly, but if there's ever a problem, support is super-responsive.

Speed Media Design & Graphics Solutions

Great app, installation couldn't be easier. Within 5 minutes I had a min $ order limit set on my site, still applying to all of the products. Great app.

ADD Printing

I use this app to set the minimum order quantity for my products. This is exactly what I want. The customer service is also amazing, Shane answers all my questions and help me to make a small custom change based on my request.

Space City Plush

Friendly app developers. Helped me and responded immediately to my questions and took time to help. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8