OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

語時設計

I run a wedding gift store, and many items have minimum order quantity. This App help me save the bargain time with customers. Support is timely and friendly, I'm happy to sell more with this app.

Thirty7even

Good job with this. Check it out for free. And make your buisness better then is it now. .......................

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about OrderLogic. We’re here for you anytime.

Blingz And Blanks Wholesale Boutique

We have a wholesale biz so this app has been really great for us in implementing those settings for minimums. The trick is that we allow them to mix items within certain categories to meet that MOQ so this is great because you can set up the tags to link back to your site and enforce those limits.

My only issue is that we offer occasional sales and I need to be able to enable/disable current settings and possibly even have a second set of settings which could be activated in its place during the time of the sale. I've not been able to figure out a way to do this. Sadly, I feel it would require me to go in to every single product and setting and do it all manually and then do the same thing once the sale is over. That's just not practical or efficient. We have submitted a support log so hopefully they can offer a resolution. Other than that, we have no complaints and really love the ease of use!

PS... I also wish I was able to access this on mobile. I work 99% from my ipad and cannot make any changes or adjustments until I'm in the office and can get on a PC. That's pretty inconvenient but not a deal breaker, I guess ;)

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! I sent a response to your support ticket with a very small theme snippet you could include to disable OrderLogic. Thanks also for reporting the issues you're facing in our app admin on iPad. We're taking a look at iPad now so we hope to get you some improvements there soon.

SitSpots Canada

This app is awesome! Really useful for helping us enforce product quantity minimums. Great support, thanks guys! I highly recommend giving this app a try if you need to enforce any kind of cart minimum or maximum.

August 13, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad we could help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes

This is one of the best apps because of its customer service. I presented Shane with what I needed for my website (slight customization needed) and he worked with me in detail by adjusting the function to what I was looking for. I appreciate the super fast response times and solutions. Most importantly the app made my website better.

July 19, 2019

Awesome. Glad we could help up. Thanks so much for the review!

Motion In Ink

The app is simple to install - no coding required and very easy to use. I was able to set minimums I needed for about 300 products in my catalog and was up and running very quickly. Works great! No issues.

July 5, 2019

Glad to hear it's working well for you. We're always happy to help out if you need anything.

1StopPets

Customers can easily break the maximum value by cancelling and ordering more. Would not recommend this app.

Shop Together

This app is broken, when a user gets the popup to "Dismiss" and they hit dismiss and refresh the cart page without updating the quantity, it lets them through to checkout even when set to 1 on the app per item.

How can such a huge flaw get so many high reviews, I am not sure. I had multiple customers bypass our limit and I am left scrambling refunding them because we cannot honor the order.

March 29, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with OrderLogic, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have to reach out to a customer if an order isn't right. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of a theme or with other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. In this case, you have an app installed called Ultimate Special Offers by Pixel Union, which appears to direct the user to checkout despite our attempts to stop that. At present their app and ours are incompatible. We'd be happy to try to reach out to them and work with them to add OrderLogic compatibility into their app.

Exact Tooling

Just downloaded the app and shows nothing but a blank page saying Choose Your Subscription. No reply to email or phone calls. Seems like part time developers who don't support the app unless its lunchtime during their day job.

March 29, 2019

Very sorry we couldn’t get back to you fast enough. We have 3-full time engineers distributed across the globe and try to respond as fast as we can, but don’t always respond within 4 hours such as in your case. The engineer in your time zone was sick that day. We did look into our logs and it appears your request wasn’t reaching our app for some reason. We’d be happy to reset your trial if you want to give us another try, and we’re sure we can resolve this issue if you give us a chance.

SitSpots Australia

OrderLogic works great for us! The tag function is awesome, just what we have needed! We sell some items in groups of 3, using this we can enforce groups of 3 for the mix and match items that need to be sold in that quantity. Thanks OrderLogic team for such a great and easy to use app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9