OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max order limits

Popclue

Only Store owner can enter into APP page, that's disgusting,rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Stuff Hourly

Excellent - no issue. and now i notice there's a review of character Minimum so...Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Treats2eat

Initially I had custom code applied (from a developer) to my website so I could fix minimum quantities. While this worked temporarily, it was expensive, and always needed to be fixed when the theme was updated.

After trying ALL of the min/max order qty shopify apps, I can confidently say that the OrderLogic app for Shopify is by far the best! It works absolutely perfectly for what I need (minimum order quantities per item). And the best thing is, customers can't "trick" the system!

I highly recommend this app to all shopify owners out there, and you don't need to waste your time trying something else!

Thanks so much OrderLogic Team! :)

www.treats2eat.com.au

Seven Sisters Scones

Great app, with great support. They worked hard on fixing the app when I changed themes. Would recommend.

Nivi Design

This is the perfect app if you want minimum quantity for selected products. It works great when the minimum quantity is not in the cart and let the customer know to update. There were a few things I wanted changing and Shane was fantastic. He worked with me very professionally. His service is impeccable! Thank you so much!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great App! Works easy and support is quick to respond via email! I would highly recommend.

Robert Is Here Inc

App works perfect and the team behind it is incredible. We reached out with an issue that we were having and got a response less than 15 minutes later, which also fixed the problem we were having. App works as expected and and we've had no complaints so far.

African Music Buy

I now have a positive review of this App. Shane worked with me and all is Ok. This is a great App. Thanks to Shane for addressing issues I had with Orderlogic.

Edutopix

Very happy with this app. Does what I need it to do! I am doing daily deals at very low prices to encourage larger overall orders and didn't want people to just buy multiples of the daily deal, so I limit it to a max of one per order. Daily deal is working well and I'm getting the larger orders :)

Agent Site

I've been using OrderLogic for over a year on a store generating 6 figures. Every product on my site has minimum order requirements, so this app is an integral part of my success. Along the way there have been a few issues, but the customer support is fantastic. They have always been quick to reply and worked hard to remedy any issues I may have run into along the way. I highly recommend this app and the OrderLogic team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7