OP: Invoice & Packing Slip App

OP: Invoice & Packing Slip App | Reviews

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Orderly Print! Invoices, Pick List, Label, Export, Fulfillment

LIVEHAF

very fast response, been using it for years! I hope someday they can go beyond 500 per page, maybe 1000 or 2000 orders per page? :D

July 5, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're already pushing the limits technically, but we are always looking for ways to increase it further.

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

Vive Juicery

I wish there was a way to add shopify tags within the app (instead of just OrderlyPrint tags), but I absolutely love this app, it's cut our order processing time down significantly!

Shibui Tea

This is my favourite app - been using it for a number of years now and I'd be lost without it. The picking list feature alone is worth it as it saves me so much time since I have so many skus. The support is great also - Bjorn answers and helps solve any issues. Would give it more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks Bjorn!

Flightless Test

Very helpful and easy to contact and ask for help.

Bjorn responded promptly to our questions and solved a problem our company has been trying to figure out for nearly 12 months!

Highly recommend this app and the people behind it.

Flightless Records

Crookandstaple

Great software that works and is well thought out from a business point of view. The developer is open to feedback and nearly every suggested change was put in within the week - super fast. Would highly recommend this app as it is exceptionally useful and makes our order processing a noticeably faster and more accurate. The customer service is the best you can get!

Mealprepreno

What a great app and incredible customer service. Works great for printing off invoices, packing slips, even had my excel export customized to work for my needs! Amazing job here!

Cleanseoffmitt

Supercharged is the right word. I was able to give this to my fulfillment center to use and it was perfect as they don't touch Shopify. This app is perfect and great for high volume transactions. Bjorn as a constant great support.

Stylusshop

Awesome app, does exactly what it says. Easy to install. Saves a lot of work.

Majolie 2

Life-saving app! We've been using it for a little bit more than 2 years and it has been great so far. Easy to use and top-notch support! Thanks!

Trish Burr Embroidery

This app is fantastic! It has saved me hours of work, here are some of the ways it has helped me with my Shopify shop:
It allows me to customize my invoices and print them out for courier shipping
It allows me to print shipping labels direct to my brother label printer simply and easily.
It allows me to tag each order as processing, fulfilled, shipped etc. This is a great function as Shopify have a problem with this and are currently working on a solution. So I can keep a track of my orders.
There are many other useful functions and the support is quick and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.