Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags

by Ordersify

A smart way to tag orders, customers & products automatically

renommés

This app is excellent and saves you a lot of time on the tasks that we did manually in the past. With this app, you can create as many tagging rules as you want only once, and from then on, don't ever worry about the tags at all. It does everything automatically for you. And the customer service is at its best, they respond in less than an hour or two, and they even enhanced their app with some new rule conditions that I needed precisely for my products. Highly recommend!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
If you want to add more conditions, we're so glad to add them.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Troop London

Wonderful and useful product with helpful prompt support! highly recommended! a must-have app for all Shopify owner.

bearfruitfarm

Excelent, so far. Andy from Customer Service answered me very fast and helped me creating my rules by himself. Thank you very much. I recommend!

My Little Monkey

Incredibly fast customer service. I wrote them an email not expecting a response for... well, at least 1 hour? Fair to say? But I got a response in minutes, if not just one minute. Impressed :)

The Jelly Wax

This app absolutely saved me so much time. The manual Tagging feature is a godsend. Thank you so much!!

TopBrandSellers

I am still learning what this app can do. Having the ability to tag items automatically and to design transaction workflow, really does take a lot of the thinking out of this process for us, allowing the focus to be on other aspects of the business.

Locco Decor

it solves the basic needs of adding different tags. pretty useful and straight forward. recommended apps

VINTEQUILA

I'm using apps to automise my work and to do routine things quickly. There is significant help. Thank you :)

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! We are willing to help you!

PUBLIC MARKS

I was really impressed by this appli. They know what they are doing.
I can do things with this app that I can't do with other similar apps.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It will help us to support you better. If you have any issues related to our app, feel free to ask us!

MobileXS

Oredrsify is a very handy app to automatically tag your products (I have not used it for other purposes yet). We have a large product database and we add new product weekly. Having the app automatically tagging our products as they are added to shopify is awesome. Support was also great, received an answer to my query within minutes, well done.

Previous 1