Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags

by Ordersify

A smart way to tag orders, customers & products automatically

Paws in Padstow

We use this app to help us with creating filters for our orders so we fulfil them in order of priority. Support were very helpful in resolving an automation we couldn't get to work which turned out to be user error. Just the job, thanks!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We're so happy to hear about it and we're willing to help you to resolve any problems you had.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

renommés

This app is excellent and saves you a lot of time on the tasks that we did manually in the past. With this app, you can create as many tagging rules as you want only once, and from then on, don't ever worry about the tags at all. It does everything automatically for you. And the customer service is at its best, they respond in less than an hour or two, and they even enhanced their app with some new rule conditions that I needed precisely for my products. Highly recommend!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
If you want to add more conditions, we're so glad to add them.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Troop London

Wonderful and useful product with helpful prompt support! highly recommended! a must-have app for all Shopify owner.

bearfruitfarm

Excelent, so far. Andy from Customer Service answered me very fast and helped me creating my rules by himself. Thank you very much. I recommend!

My Little Monkey

Incredibly fast customer service. I wrote them an email not expecting a response for... well, at least 1 hour? Fair to say? But I got a response in minutes, if not just one minute. Impressed :)

Toy Realtime

What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. Recommend

Shop Finest dust

fast response I can get. Probably because we in close timezone. amazing app. really helpful and fast

The Jelly Wax

This app absolutely saved me so much time. The manual Tagging feature is a godsend. Thank you so much!!

TopBrandSellers

I am still learning what this app can do. Having the ability to tag items automatically and to design transaction workflow, really does take a lot of the thinking out of this process for us, allowing the focus to be on other aspects of the business.

Bella Jewellery

best customer service
very quick response had a problem with the automation process and they tell me what to do

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Did you try 2 tutorials here: https://bit.ly/3g6v50I and https://bit.ly/2X2jRmG ?
We sent an email to help you to resolve the issue. Please reply to us and we will help you.

Previous 1 3