Manage orders with order tags
Filter your orders by tags and make order management and fulfillment a breeze.
Automate tagging with rules
Apply tags to orders based on the value or presence of order attributes that you specify in your rules
Flag important orders
Bring orders that need special treatment or extra scrutiny to the attention of the right person by applying order tags
About Order Tagger
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to group them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to highlight all orders that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to highlight orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders. So why waste precious time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of it for you?
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfilment process, highlight particular orders and much more.
Full list of tagging rules available
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Tag orders based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Tag orders based on the collections the products are purchased from
- Tag orders based on the product tags of products purchased
- Tag orders based on the product vendor of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the sales channel
- Tag orders based on the discount codes used
- Tag orders based on their total weight
- Tag orders based on the total price
- Tag orders based on the payment method used
- Tag orders based on where the order was placed (POS/Locations)
SHIPPING BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the shipping address state (United States)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address region (New Zealand)
- Tag orders based on the shipping address county (United Kingdom)
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Tag orders based on the carrier service used
- Tag orders based on the shipping address country
- Tag orders based on the zip/postcode of the shipping address
BILLING ADDRESS BASED RULES
- Tag orders based on the billing address country
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Tag orders if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's tags
- Tag orders based on the total spend of the customer
- Tag orders based on the customer's order volume
- Tag orders with the customer's first and last name
- Tag orders if the customer accepts marketing
- Tag orders based on the fraud level
- Tag orders based on its order attributes
- Tag orders based on its line item properties
- Auto tag all orders
- Tag orders that have not had a tag assigned
- Tag orders if the order note contains specific text
If you need a rule or workflow that you don't see in the list above, then please get in touch and we'll see how we can help!
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 47 reviews
Most recent reviews
The team at Order Tagger have been amazingly helpful implementing their tool. It actually didn't require any effort to implement, but we had questions around functionality that they were very responsive with. So far the tool is working exactly as needed and we're very happy with it.
I'm using this app to tag new customers so that the fulfilment centre knows to add a flyer into the new customer orders. The app was configured by the developers and seems easy to use. Lots of other ways of using it too, plus quick and helpful support. Thanks!
Hey Sanjay! Thanks for the great review! Notifying your warehouse that this is a customer's first subscription order is a very popular use of Order Tagger. We're glad that we were able to help out!
As Of Latte
An absolutely incredible app (very easy to use, quick to set up) and incredible customer service! Sam went out of their way to email me quickly and answer all of my questions. Definitely recommend giving this app an install!